how to bowl

B

Birkett

Style

who has the perfect style? tim mac? randy peterson? or any of u guys

i change me style so much in the search for the perfect style in which i have failed to do,

what styles do you guys have details may help me here

Cheers

Birkett

The very first thing to remember is that the search for the perfect style really won't get you anywhere.

Take a look at the pro-tour and you will see a vast array of different styles, very few of which I would classify as perfect.

What do they all have in common?

Consistency of repetition.

Rather than look for a perfect style, go to the other end of the spectrum and just ensure that you don't have any glaring fundamental errors in your style.

After that, just be consistent.

Make the same shot, shot after shot after shot.

It doesn't matter that your style isn't perfect, as long as it's the same every shot.

That's the key to top quality bowling.

Regards, Pete

so basically,

if i hit my mark everythime with the same hook and release most of the game my game will improve! iv bowled for 10 years and i have never even thought of that! DURRR!!!

Thanks fella gunna work on that now and my game should improve vastly

cheers

Birkett

George Frillingos has a really nice shot ........ for a lefty anyway hahahaha

to put it simply, the perfect style is the one that works best for you.

there is no "perfect style" if there was we'd all bowl the same, and that'd be pretty boring...

take the contrast of Belmo and George Frilingos, their styles are at each and of the spectrum, yet equally effective...

Personally I think Tommy Jones (PBA) is the nicest to watch, very smooth and powerfull, but that's personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom