How to bowl 300 on the new Wii

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whh2PEeGK6E"]YouTube - Wii sports bowling perfect 300 score[/ame]

It didnt take long........

And it's been there two weeks already...

Moral of the story is we should all be standing ~20, lobbing it 10 feet and still somehow getting it to go 50 feet before rolling over...

I doubt I'd get many of those in a row before Brett threw me out for the dents in his lane!

Moral of the story is we should all be standing ~20, lobbing it 10 feet and still somehow getting it to go 50 feet before rolling over...
I doubt I'd get many of those in a row before Brett threw me out for the dents in his lane!

Oh I don't know about that:D... I watch some guy do it at Ashmore the other week for 10 games and not a word was said...:rolleyes:

Uh yeah ive bowled a 300, 4x299, 1x298 and a 289. You just gotta find your line and bowl it.

Ahh Jusso THIS is what the game looks like!!! I still haven't seen it til now! looks pretty good ;) Thanks George
R

I'm lucky the neighbours weren't watching when I was playing bowling on the Wii on Christmas Day. Let's just say I got a little too 'into the game' and was jumping around the lounge room a lot like I would do in bowling...backswing and all. I even tried riding shots but it didn't work out too well.

Bubye

Rowey :p

P.S I think I chipped the top of the remote playing tennis or baseball because I swung the remote a bit too much and hit something.

And it was bowled with the character's either side not giving way and hanging around on the approach while the poor fella bowled.:silly:

Rob

Yeah here is the thing im not proud of. I wait for the other lanes either side to bowl then I go. Too much like real life!

I loved the little bits of confetti falling down when he got the perfect 300 game, so very rewarding :p

Just playing the Nintendo Wii and it's hard too bowl 300 but We have just bowled on the practice when you have 91 Pins you can get a strike it looks alright but it's the same as the other ones.

Chris

there is a cheat to getting the 91 pin strike, throw it onto the gutter rail and it will roll down to the end and you will hear a click, then a bang and then all the pins fall down.

Back
Top Bottom