Oh Em Gee Nintendo Wii!!

Mr_RG

RotoNation...
Alright then peoples.

I'm gonna be the first to say I have a Nintendo Wii...

This thing is awesome, even the bowling is pretty realistic! Not in the sense that it has changing lane conditions or balls to choose from. The pin action and ball action are pretty bang on.

Baseball, Boxing, Tennis and Golf are pretty fun to play too!
I'd reccommend that all bowlers get this just to play the bowling :p cause its loads of fun!

I got mine yesterday arvo at 4:30, got home started playing at 4:45 didn't stop playing until about 3 in the morning!

Anyway, who else has got theirs?

BTW My Wii Name: Roto
Wii Console Number: 2823 4419 8918 1391

hey, i agree i havnt bought mine yet but after playing every game on wii sports and on wii play i couldn't get enough, it's now my favourite console and i cant wait to play red steel, far cry and call of duty on it.

i recomend for everyone to go out and try the Wii for themselves because i sure they will enjoy it

sounds like its worth the money..

Oh oh oh.. If you bowl 2 handed does it come back like a Belmo.. lol..

Wayne..

P.S. I was reading somewhere that people in the USA have being breaking their TV's and windows with the Wii remote. lol.. doesn't it have a wrist band, so how the hell did they manage to do that?

That's my 2 cents worth.

sounds like its worth the money..

Oh oh oh.. If you bowl 2 handed does it come back like a Belmo.. lol..

Wayne..

P.S. I was reading somewhere that people in the USA have being breaking their TV's and windows with the Wii remote. lol.. doesn't it have a wrist band, so how the hell did they manage to do that?

That's my 2 cents worth.
http://wiihaveaproblem.com

some have been a bit enthusiastic while playing their Wii's

on another note, the wii remotes are coming with thicker cord for the wrist strap now too.

Enf...

The bowling game is great. I love the training game where there are 10 rounds and there is an increase of 1 row for each round until the 10th round where you have 13 rows of pins totalling 91 pins.
I bought it on thursday and have already bowled a 300, 3x299, 1x298 so im doing alright.

Wii Name: Justin
Wii Number: 7428 1972 5672 8284

Back
Top Bottom