Nintendo Wii And Brunswick Pro Bowling

The_Stig

The STIG
Hello all

Just wondering if any of you have played the new Wii game Brunswick Pro bowling? I love it yes as some people say Wii sports is more fn but I think for someone who enjoys the sport being able to take your chatacter from an novice to a pro. You start in league with a house ball and have to unlock more items and win money to progress.

Does anyone like or have played this as well would love to hear some thoughts even just general thoughts on the Wii and its interactiveness.

Stig

We have Wii sports. Brad, Shontay and Khynan play it regularly and are all at pro level. After sitting on a high score of 298 for ages, Brad finally cracked 300 yesterday afternoon. Now he's ready for a new challenge.

We'll have to get Brunswick Pro Bowling, we've played it on Playstation 2 and PSP, but didn't know it was available on Wii.

Sounds like it is definately a game to have a look at. Thanks for the info!

As for the Wii system, we absolutley love it. It is great to have a system that encourages interaction and an all over thought process. There are some great games that really get you thinking and some really give you a workout too!

We love
Wii Sports
Big Brain Academy
My Sims
TMNT
Tranformers
Mario vs Sonic
Sonic and the secrect of rings
Sims 2 Castaway

We're slowly building up our collection. The only thing that is frustrating is the amount of batteries we go through. However we're buying a rechargable remote control cradle that will save us a great deal of money as we wont have to constantly replace batteries.

Yeh I think its really good I am glad to see some interest I expected a post like this alot earlier from you bowlaholics :D

i have gone pro like twice now on wii sports bowling and lost it grr 2 times i always get it back then lose it but meh, only got a high game of 212 (so ****ty) i like wii sports, sonic and mario at the olympic games, metroids 3, harry potter 5 omg that is soo ANNOYING GRRRRR, mario party 8 is fun and u should play rayman raving rabbits that is sooo funny but i soo wanna play Brunswick Pro bowling,

I also got sonic and mario at the olympics and mario party 8 I know they are kiddu kinda games but when you cant see very well thats about the best you can play. I enjoy mario party its funny and I havent played sonic n mario much. But all in all a fun console

Back
Top Bottom