‘Confessions of a Pro Bowler’s Mind’ kicks another goal for Belmonte

elsie

‘Confessions of a Pro Bowler’s Mind’ kicks another goal for Belmonte

Jason Belmonte is renowned as an innovator and trendsetter in the sport of tenpin bowling and the release of “Confessions of a Pro Bowler’s Mind” has been greeted with accolades from bowlers and media commentators alike.

A popular hero with charismatic communication skills, Belmonte has chalked up innumerable ‘firsts’ on the lanes as well as some exciting marketing initiatives. Belmo was reported by Yahoo Techas the first professional athlete to wear the Google Glass computer headset in competition and this latest enterprise aimed at ‘unlocking the mind of the world’s best bowler’ seems destined for further success.

“I’m often asked if I struggle mentally and how I deal with the intense pressure of title matches,” Belmonte explained. “Like when it’s the tenth frame and I need to strike out to win a big tournament … that’s exactly what this is all about – what makes the world’s best bowlers tick!” he added.

In this first episode of a 4-part series, Belmo walks the viewer through every thought going through his mind during the most important match of his life – the match that would lead to his very first Major and a dream come true.

“For years bowling books were a great source of information - in the digital age it is video … ‘Confessions of a pro bowler’s Mind’ is quite simply a must-watch. “Jason yet again pushes the boundaries in media content for bowlers who have a desire to improve. …” reported TALK TENPIN.

Jason plans to add to this series with a further three videos, including two more wins and one loss. “I am very proud of this product that’s designed to be both entertaining and informative … and maybe even inspirational,” Belmo added with a smile.

Download and purchase this unique product at iabowling.com/confessions then sit back, relax and enjoy the ride inside Belmo’s head.

Back
Top Bottom