New Bowling Game Coming Soon

falloutboy

Hack Carry Identifier
Found out a few weeks ago that a new bowling game is coming out to the nintendo wii, ps2 and the psp. It's called Brunswick Bowling and is getting alot closer to a realistic bowling game. The graphics are okay, not spectacular, but at least the game has some decent features.

Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out. The career mode interests me, along with licensed balls, tourneys and everything else. So we shouldn't be far off knowing a release date for it.

Here's the link if you want to read a review and check out the features of the bowling game - http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/764/764010p1.html

Check out the images as well there, as I said there not bad, but the edges of the objects and the bowlers are a little sketchy. If it's early development, that's normal, but hopefully they get cleaned up upon the final release.

Looks like they're just revamping the old Brunswick Pro Bowling onto the new platforms - but where is it for XBOX? I still play the old PC version occaisonally, it's still pretty good EXCEPT you're locked into a very small selection of Brunswick balls

And I would suggest those graphics are production, just a little pixelated during the port to smaller publishable pictures.

Well least it is a step in the right direction at least. It would be pretty fun on the nintendo wii I would imagine. Alot more realistic pin movement than the wii bowling for sure. The last game for pc was fast lanes bowling, that was pretty limited on 1 tournament and weird characters. So if they could improve on the brunswick pro bowling from 1998, that would be good.

They should release it for all platforms. But fast lanes bowling was only for pc and they ended up changing the name and bringing it to ps2 and xbox. So hopefully it is a decent game, looks promising at the moment. Closest to something real since 1998! ;)

Looks like they're just revamping the old Brunswick Pro Bowling onto the new platforms - but where is it for XBOX? I still play the old PC version occaisonally, it's still pretty good EXCEPT you're locked into a very small selection of Brunswick balls
And I would suggest those graphics are production, just a little pixelated during the port to smaller publishable pictures.

I love the old Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling for the PC, would be nice to have a newer version for the PC though. Its the best i've seen though

Back
Top Bottom