hammer jigsaw can you polish this ball?

bigman

or is it better to just leave it just wondering thats all ive been told thats its not wise to polish it but just wanted to get some real help with it thats all.

I'm pretty sure I could, never seen a ball I couldn't.

Anyway...
It's 4k finish out the box. I had mine taken to 2k before I even saw it. I found it would not read the pattern the way I hoped. Now I have had it taken to, I think, 1200 - I forget - and it gives a clear read.

You wont hurt the ball putting polishing it if it don't work you can just sand it back to 4000 or what ever grit you like.

ok i was only wondering so if i ever wanted mine still the same as i got it from the box ill jsut leave it dull i got my vemon polished and its really good now last longer on the lanes lol.

If you have your own ball spinner or a friend who'll do it for you, just experiment, I took mine back to 360 abralon finish, it was pretty aggressive and i'm only a tweener bowler.

lol yeh my sentres got one i think but yeh i like how it is i can control the aggresiveness of it well yeh im not the best bowler but my avg hitting 190+ atm so thats good and ive only been bowling reavtive for about 1 yr 1month maybe a little more it took me about 6 months to even start to get a hook lol before that thought 6 year before i bowled for 6 months striaght bowler then i quit cuz of family then 6 years later i start bowling reactive and dam it was tough lol sorry about not putting in commas and so on lol.

Good to see ya having a go it all takes practice and lots of it,
I've only come back to bowling at the start of 2008 after 15 years break.
If you want to try something just do it,
what wont work for someone else may work for you.

If you have your own ball spinner or a friend who'll do it for you, just experiment, I took mine back to 360 abralon finish, it was pretty aggressive and i'm only a tweener bowler.

now theres a pattern wrecker for ya!!!

Also you can sand your stuff by hand if you have some abralon pads.
Thats what i do. just make sure you wet the abralon first.

lol the box finish i got on mine atm is a pattarn wrecker lol but theres not many left handers so everyones right bowling with me and i love being left handed your line dont get wrecked much lol .

Back
Top Bottom