Hammer Classic 2013

Hi carol,

I put my name down at last for 2013, just in case, please put me for b squad. Thanks.
Jp

Good Morning Guys
Entry form has been submitted
all names have been written down
please bear with us as format has been altered to allow more spots
Batesy will advise as soon as he can
regards
Carol

Please find attached the entry form for next years event, the event will be part of the selection criteria for the 2013 WTBA World Seniors Championships in Las Vegas. Sorry about the delay releasing the entry form.

Cheers

Batesy

Attachments

• Seniors Hammer Classic 2013.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 209
the event will be part of the selection criteria for the 2013 WTBA World Seniors Championships in Las Vegas.

When are going to advertise this from TBA what the criteria is ?

According to A squad schedule, B squad will finish around 1am (ideal case), and to bowl at 7:45am next day, is that a bit hard?
If we keep the previous format (10 & 8 games), we will still bowl with fresh condition twice, but the burned condition will more close to TEAM event at WTBA WSC.
Or we can take the first 6 games of each squad for qualifying WSC, I think 12 games is enough

Hi JP, because of the way the bowling balls chew oil now more than ever we decided to break the event into 3 blocks of 6 games to try and make the conditions as good as we can, I certainly wouldn't want to bowling the last few games on the old format in the 10 game block with either 5 or 6 bowler per pair, also if you check the entry form A squad bowls first both days so B squad has the late start on day 2 after the late finish on day 1.

Batesy

Back
Top Bottom