WA Seniors Cup

Hi Everyone,
Well the time has come and WA has a seniors ranked event
all those wishing to put their names down and those who didnt at the Seniors Australian open
Dates 4th & 5th August
Cost $200
10 games sat, 8 games Sunday
We are 45 mins from airport
anyone wishing a pickup from airport please let me know and ill see what arrangements we can make.
Ill post the entry form when I get back to Perth as it wont let me upload at the moment
Cheers
Paul

Oh Damn, had fingers crossed that it was not same weekend as Animal's Nephew's wedding - if he misses this one his sister will slay him... he missed eldest nephew's last year due to Seniors and sister warned him not to miss this one!!!!:(
Sorry Paul
will try for next year
Cheers
Carol

Hi Paul,

Stick me in the same Squad as my ugly twin of the West.............Roy!!!!! :)

I'm there!!

Cheers

Tony

As promised attached is Entry form for the Western Australian Seniors Cup 2012.

Attachments

• Western Australian Seniors Cup 2012.doc
    671.5 KB · Views: 214
Hi Paul Terry. I can't remember if I spoke to you at the AO (I wasn't talking to anyone at the end) but can you put me in "A" squad please with the Long fellow. Can you please provide bank account details and I will send the deposit. I look forward to catching up with you in August.

Cheers (big ears)

Hi Paul
can you please publish a list of entries - still great cheap airfares avaialble.
Also note - Virgin have changed their baggage allowances to be able to purchase extra bags.
Thanks
brenda
:smilie_gruenweiss::smilie_gruenweiss:

Hi Paul,

As discussed with you yesterday, Angy and I are coming to Perth, and we have booked flights ( pretty reasonable with Virgin at $1100 return including baggage to 23kg) so can you put us both in A Squad for the event.

Can you also let us know whether there has been any accomodation deals done with any organisation, but if not then can you suggest somewhere close to the bowl. We are trying not to hire a car unless absolutely necessary so walking distance would be good. Regards

Andrew and Angy Campbell

Here are the banking details:

Account Name: A M Oldridge
BSB: 803-205
Account No.: 20681349

Please use your name as the Reference.

Thanks.

Come on bowlers - the nominations for the WA Seniors Cup are low. The WA bowlers have supported the central and eastern state competitions for a number of years and it behoves us to support them in this tournament. I understand there is a time and cost impost but if you start searching now, there are some cheap flights available (cheaper than normal anyway).

BTW - my deposit will go through tonight.

Cheers

Hi Trish / Paul,

I have today rung Alison at AMF Rockingham and paid FULL amount of $400 for me and Angy by credit card over the phone. She will be emailing a receipt to me and advising Trish. We have already paid airfares and accomodation, so we are coming !!

Andrew C

The Campbells have booked a 3 bedroom villa at the River Resort Villas in South Yunderup (about 40 minutes drive from Rockingham). Villa is booked from Friday night 3/8 checking out on the Monday. We are happy to make 2 rooms available to other bowlers in A squad for $50 a room/per night. Each room has 2 single beds (so that's only $25 a night per person - Cheap!!)

We are also hiring a car so also happy to share that to and from bowl with A squadders if you want to share accommodation with us.

Please send me a private message if you are interested. First in best dressed!

Cheers

Angy

Back
Top Bottom