Great bowlers who haven't bowled 300!

Mac Attack said:
It might be worth a mention - Who has 200+ ave and hasn't rolled a 300? ;)

Mac Attack, your thread refers to "Great Bowlers" yet your question seems to refer to run-of-the mill bowlers like me. I am certain that there are heaps of bowlers out there with a 200+ average who haven't nailed a 300 yet.

In my league there are many bowlers who average over 200 but are yet to get excited with the big one, me included. My average is 203 after 64 games yet my high game is only 298 and this year my best is a pair of 279's.

Even so, I'm surprised that Steve Kiss hasn't bowled a 300 yet. He's a great bowler (and person) who certainly deserves the honour.

Cheers

Feral

Please keep it on topic.

I try and live by a saying, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything. I think perhaps there is something in that for all of us.

GeeeeZ Graham,

Anyone would think you own the site, laying down the law like that, [-X

I was willing to share my popcorn with you....but now you can buy your own... :eating:

Your Mate Jase......

P.S Keeping on the topic, Scott Cronin and John Mahoney both come to mind.

Jase said:
P.S Keeping on the topic, Scott Cronin and John Mahoney both come to mind.

How could you forget, perhaps the greatest of them all -

RONNIE CONQUEST !!!

Who is that..... :rainbowa:

P.s Does he average over 200, and doesnt he play lawn bowls...

Nice to see so many Great Bowlers coming out of the woodwork. I take it you will all be nominating for Rachuig next year?

one of our orange bowlers RON FORBES he is one of the most consistant bowlers i've ever seen and it bafels me that he hasn't threw one yet.

At least I'm getting back to the subject. In between all the c_ap and chest beating did I see that, The Man, The Maestro, The King, The Emperor, The Supreme, Superman, The greatest there ever was Ronnie Conquest hasn't bowled 300. Now thats something I find hard to believe. I mean its not like he has to make a spare to do that one.

Watching Ronnie spare a 7 pin? PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Carl Bottomley said:
At least I'm getting back to the subject. In between all the c_ap and chest beating did I see that, The Man, The Maestro, The King, The Emperor, The Supreme, Superman, The greatest there ever was Ronnie Conquest hasn't bowled 300. Now thats something I find hard to believe. I mean its not like he has to make a spare to do that one.

LOL Well said Carl

LMAO, Carl. Very true i get a front row sit every thurs night and the $30 i pay is a small price. Even better when he is half tanked.

hamo

Carl Bottomley said:

we believe in you Ronnie :drinking: [-o< ;-)

For those of you who cant stop having public pissing contests, I am about to start handing out one week bans. One week will become two weeks, two weeks can become four. Use email, use the phone, dont use this site because you are all giving me the shits now. Just try me ....

Back
Top Bottom