Good heavy oil balls, what do you recommend

jason i have a T-Road Solid in my pro shop if you want it arrange it with james & i will send btw it is 15lb
comparison between SPECIAL AGENT & FURY? FURY will eat it alive i have seen both in action
regards,
peter

Ok.... King of heavy oil is the RotoGrip SD73 Classic. Enough said...

But if you're looking for something thats a bit more "now" then you can always look at either one of these:

RotoGrip Epic Quest
RotoGrip Epic Oddyssey
Storm Secret Agent
Storm Special Agent

Hope this helps!
Cheerio
BJ

I AM LOOKING FOR A HEAVY OIL BALL ASWELL. I HAVE;
DOMINATION
T-ROAD SOLID (POLISHED)
SURE FIRE (POLISHED)
SECRET AGENT (POLISHED)
JOLT PARTICLE
TROPICAL

OUT OF ALL MY BALLS THE SURE FIRE WORKS BETTER ON HEAVY OIL, ONLY AFTER I POLISHED IT.
BUT THATS WHAT IS WORKING FOR ME

I would have to agree with Brando, the Mammoth is probably the highest friction heavy oil ball available on the market and from a purely "Bang For Bucks" standpoint, you won't find anything that aggressive at anything like that price. Being from Brunswick's BVP range, you won't have to pay premium price. Depending on the distributor your shop deals with you shouldnt have to pay more than $250 to $295, including drilling.

Check out the New FURY's......... They look like a good all round big hooking ball.

I have a Mammoth and it's great in getting a roll in oil but doesn't hook that much. Something about particles on synthetic lanes. My smokin out turns in 3 to 1 most days. Actually the label drilled Scout Reactive Chucky donated to my cause out turns it!

Can I just add that it depends how you want it to be big. By that I mean on do you want a ball that gets a roll in a pool of oil or a ball that snaps big on the back end?
Plus get the ball drilled to suit your requirments, that's just as important!

If you just want an all out oil monster then you can't go past the SD-73. I am sure Peter will agree with me on this after drilling one up for Amanda.

For a high performance ball with a lot of give, versatility, strong reaction and not having to put it away once it sucks oil up, I cant go past the Roto Grip Odyssey at the moment. It turns the corner from anywhere but can also play it flat without a loss of carry and without it wanting to grab to early in the mid lane.

By far the best of the Epic line to date (haven't drilled the quest yet!)

Back
Top Bottom