what is a good ball for med-heavy oil?

dacrim

I’m looking at getting a second ball one which would suit med to heavy oil patterns. I was wondering what other people use on these types of conditions and or could recommend!! My other ball is a Hammer Switch Blade which I have just ordered.

Thanks for your comments and thoughts

There's a whooole lotta balls to look at, really. These are the ones I've done a bit of research on lately :)

Edit: the best bet is to talk to your pro shop guy/coach, as they will have a much better idea about what will suit you.

Brunswick - Absolute/Ultimate Inferno: (http://www.brunswickbowling.com/high_performance)

Storm - They have a lot to choose from :eek: See what their ball picker says: (http://www.stormbowling.com/matchmaker/matchmaker.asp)

Track - Rule Delta 1, Xception 5.0 (maybe), any of the Arsenal line (http://www.trackbowling.com/gear/balls.cfm?line=current)

Hi Luke

little bit of info: Im probbly more a cranker than a stroker, and I bowl a med to slow ball.

sorry for the late reply, if you bowl like you said i would go for the track arsenal reactive, or the brunswick absoltue inferno. only coz if u bowl slow and have some revs theres not much point in having a sanded ball, because it will probaly roll out, were as the plosished big hooking balls would hopefully match up better with you. theres heaps more balls out there but they come to mind, thats just my thoughts.

luke green

Brunswick Ultimate Inferno.................................. ;)

The Visionary Frankie May is as good as or better than anything around for your hand and the conditions you are looking to conquer - and a whole lot cheaper.

Read BrenH's review on this ball, you will be impressed.

I would suggest the Visionary AMB Solid or the Frankie May, both are good choices and offer more bang for the buck

Depends if u have a great back end, Go the Smokin Inferno........

Hey ...
I've had the ABsolute Inferno 4 a couple of mths now ... I really love it ... but I've got mine drilled with max. hook only coz I don't hook my ball much ... but if u want it more 4 med. conditions ... prob just polish it up a bit ... so it goes a little bit more longer rather have that mad hook @ in the backend ...

Cannot wait 2 get the Smokin' Inferno ... saw it in action @ my Chadstone league & looks awesome ... ! can't wait! :D

Save yourself the hassle and get a Fired Up! There is absolutly no doubt is my mind that this, along with the Diablo, are the best balls on the market.

Later Da Cowman!

my choice of ball would be the STRIKE ZONE (brunswick), it has a hook potential of 155,

Frankie May Gryphon @800grit hands DOWN...

The roll on this thing is absolutley AWESOME

This has been a paid political announncement on behalf of Visionary Bowling Products.

Oh by the way Cowman is right , the fired up and diablo are the best on the market

if ur looking for a good ball, then im sure the other balls that have been recommended are good balls, but if ur lookin for a great ball, no need to look any further then the "DIABLO" wow, this ball is unreal..drilled it up the other day 4 1/2 x 4 an this ball gets through the front great an when it hits the backend, it hooks! but not so much that u cant read it or no wat it will do once u have let it go, as soon as it gets off my hand, i no wat it will be doing..
so to end this look no further then the "DIABLO"

------------------------------
www.stormbowling.com

one ball that i would recommend would have to be the U-Turn Pearl. this ball has a strong arc into the the pocket and carries the pins very well.

cheers
chris

Back
Top Bottom