No Idea?

S

smittyb

I'll try word this as best I can to make it easy to understand. I'm currently using 3 balls. Storm - Atomic Charge, Recharge and Super Power. I love using the Super Power in Med-Heavy and the Recharge in Light-Med, but I can't find a use for the Atomic Charge. I always give it a go in warm ups and practise, and even the first game, but I dont like the way it rolls, It just doesnt feel as good as the other 2 do. It doesn't do what I expect of it on the lane either. I brought it expecting it to give better results in Heavier conditions then the Super Power but I find it doesnt. Could this be due to the Drill Pattern on the ball?
I really don't know that much about drill patterns to know what the difference is. If anyone needs any more info just let me know, I can either take a photo or just try describe the pattern as best I can.
Cheers.

It could well be that it is the drill pattern on the ball. Also, it could also be that it might need to be polished or dulled to get your desired reaction.

It could be that you are using Storm balls. . . . Just my opinion (they smell funny!!)

Back
Top Bottom