Gold Coast Team for 2008

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Notices have now been emailed to the Gold Coast Centres and (wherever possible) all those who nominated have now been contacted.
The Teams are as follows:

Men
Jimmy Murray Captain
Jason Pearson
David Turnage
Brian Pilkington
Darryl Alford
Steve Hampson
Luke Rafton
Craig Greenhill 1st Reserve
Ben Fairbank 2nd Reserve

Women
Kellie Hart Captain
Kate Wilton
Cathy Elwell
Tanya Stevenson
Mindy Rafton
Becky Manderson
Naomi Allen
Michelle Oberman 1st Reserve
Amanda Wyatt 2nd Reserve

Congratulations to all of the above and our thanks to all who nominated.

Well done to all who nominated and made the team.

It looks like a team of champions - but the question is "Will it be a CHAMPION TEAM" look forward to seeing the battle on the lanes in 2008.

Hopefully we'll be in the Brisbane camp giving you a good run for your money :p

Congrats to Jim and Kellie on your captaincy positions :beerchug:

Brad and Rachel

Congrats to all the bowlers who made the Gold Coast team, and better luck next year to all the Gold Coast bowlers that didn't make it.

Cheers,
Paul Downham

wow. what a suprising gold coast team.

i would like to say congratulations to Kellie Hart, Tanya Stevenson, Mindy Rafton, and Becky Manderson...

you all deserved to be in the team.

also congratulations to the men. especially Jimmy Murray, Jason Pearson, David Turnage, and Luke Rafton.

congrats to everyone who made the team

Michelle,Michelle,Michelle,

the first year I bowl association challenge and your not in a team. what the. jipped much? Bowling in a team with you is the best. These people don't know what they are missing out on. Damn. Now we can't be "SELECTED" ones together.

WOW!!! Looks like a Qld South team more than a Gold Coast association challenge team.
Would I be right in guessing approx 10 from MT Warren?

Definitly a big team on paper.

Good luck to all who bowl.

Congratulations to all the made the Teams…The Ladies most defiantly look a very well balanced and strong team…Also a special mention to the 3 Men who didn’t deserve to be there…Dave Steve and Me…Looks like we will be practicing our Orange peeling skills again this year…Mind you after my performances this year I have had ample practice, and may very well have that skill perfected…
;););)

Can’t wait to cut oranges for such high performance players…:D

Congratulations to all bowlers who made the team. The two captain's are a fine choice. The girls team, wow what a team. The mens well look no further than aussie rep Pilko, it's great and can't wait to learn and experience what knowledge they have to share, of this wonderful game of ours called 10 pin bowling. I would love to peel oranges with you jase and Dave, yum yum

Maybe our friendly jester could give us some suggestions on who the Better orange peelers are that wern't selected, Hammmmoooooooooooo

Now guys, haven't I told you to ignore what Jester says.

Jester is a great bowler and a fantastic bloke but we all know his tougne is connected directly to his arse and thats why he talks you know what all the time. He does try to be funny and sometimes supprisingly he is, so give him a break and save it for the lanes.

By the way Jase have you booked the penthouse and the stretch Limo's for the challenge yet? You know how us Gold Coasters love our creature comforts.

I have already organised the personal chef and catering.

Sir Jim Murray

Lucky I am good mates with Tim Shaw from Demtel…;)

After he learnt of my selection today in the Gold Coast team he is getting me not one but wait for it 3... yes you heard right 3 Orange Cutting Boards to give to my mates…I had to be the first caller through and luckily Steve was on the phone to a mate and Dave was busy up the coast so I got through to Tim and got one each for the boys…:D:D

Here they are...But wait there is more he said...And because I was the first caller through he got us some great peeling knives for free…

1197270580.jpg

Should do the trick fellas...;)

I have already organised the personal chef and catering.
Sir Jim Murray

James we're not real keen on Haggis Porridge and Semolina. Kindly stay away from the catering dept.
You may however provide a bottle or two of single Malt.:)

By the way Jase have you booked the penthouse and the stretch Limo's for the challenge yet? You know how us Gold Coasters love our creature comforts.
Sir Jim Murray

Whats this, Limo's, you mean we all don't jump into the back of the ute, man is this going to be good. I don't have to worry about the wind in my hair:D:D:D

well done too all, looks a great team, can't what for that match! it is great the word is out how good our association challenge is that we are getting such high profile and quality bowlers. never know one day the might pick a qld side from this event and really give the nationals a nudge. as i said can't too mix it up on the lanes.

Well done to all who made the team. Looks like $1.40 Favourites with a bullet ($1.40 Win $1.10 Place), could improve to $1.10 Win, $1.00 Place before the chalenge starts. Get your money on them now while the price is good.

Look forward to going at the Men, should be a fine battle ahead with such an All Star team, who do you sit each game ???????

Regards Nathan

Congrats to all who made the Queensland Team, whoops I mean the Gold Coast Team, certain favorites!

Back
Top Bottom