From the TBA Website

shine said:
:confused: :confused:
I find this all a bit confusing,
When one of the centres that is still to pay up, is one that is supposed to be holding the NSW championships.
How does that work???
If you cant represent your state because you bowl in an unsanctioned centre, then how is an unsanctioned centre able to hold the state championships???

The answer to all of your questions is [email protected]

unfortunately, we can't get Peter to post here, so for any questions, shoot him an email!

The following centres they are deemed to be unregistered as at 7th March 2006

Murwillumbah Tenpin Bowl Murwillumbah New South Wales
Salamander Superstrike Salamander Bay New South Wales

Gympie Tenpin Gympie Queensland
HyperBowl Loganholme Queensland
The Dogbowl Dalby Queensland

Bridge Bowl Murray Bridge South Australia

Memory Lanes (Heathways) Box Hill Victoria
Rosebud Tenpin Bowl Rosebud Victoria

Albany Tenpin Bowl Albany Western Australia
Geraldton Tenpin Bowl Geraldton Western Australia
Goldfields Tenpin Bowl Boulder Western Australia

Any bowler who continues to compete in league or tournament play in a centre which remains listed as unregistered will be ineligible to compete in any TBA Accredited event, represent their Region, State or Nation in any Regional, State or National teams event. High games will not be recognised, league games will not be accredited, TBA national ranking points allocated to any bowlers competing in the above centres will be removed and the Association servicing the centre will become liable for suspension.

I think the change's of non reg centre's show's the power of this site;)

Gary..............................................:cool:

Thanks Jase for keeping us up to date with the list of unregistered centres.
Looks like Liverpool is off the list... so the ID League is still on this Saturday. :)

The list is getting shorter now which is great

The following centres they are deemed to be unregistered as at 7th March 2006

Any bowler who continues to compete in league or tournament play in a centre which remains listed as unregistered will be ineligible to compete in any TBA Accredited event, represent their Region, State or Nation in any Regional, State or National teams event. High games will not be recognised, league games will not be accredited, TBA national ranking points allocated to any bowlers competing in the above centres will be removed and the Association servicing the centre will become liable for suspension.

Any bowler who continues to compete in league or tournament play in a centre which remains listed as unregistered will be ineligible to compete in any TBA Accredited event, represent their Region, State or Nation in any Regional, State or National teams event.

just wondering how this will effect the new sth qld rachuig team???? with 1 member who bowls at gympie!!!! and why was this bowler allowed to roll off???

isn't there one in both rachuig teams and a member of the deveer team?

yeah but it says nothing about home centres it just says bowls league in.

if gympie was unregistered should these bowlers be banned from the team ??

and nowing that gympie was on the list why where these bowlers allowed to roll off ???

maybe gympie has now registered and all will be ok , but if they have only registered after the date of the roll off does this make any difference??? i mean at the time of the roll off they were still unregistered and the bowlers in question should not have been allowed to bowl under the current rules.

The point is they did roll-off. The second point is that Gympie is coming on-line. I have spoken to Gympie and there was a genuine misunderstanding regarding the registration process.
The third point is, having hind sight we did the right thing in allowing these bowlers to roll-off.
What if we had excluded them and the Centre then came on-line? Hardly fair on the bowlers concerned is it?

Like i said to the guys in the Tassie De Veer funk up, if you have a complaint about this, put it in writing and send it to the relevant board. At the very least you will be given the official explanation.

Jeff,

I think in all honesty if the person involved is not aloud to roll off for his state, because of another chq is in the mail scenario would be devastating. I for one have seen first hand what it is like to miss out on making a team and can tell you know that if this person was removed after making a team that would feel ten times worse. I do believe that the dead line is the 31st of March so perhaps Gympie’s chq or paperwork may be found by them.
The person involved is a young bowler of the future and with a Rachuig cap under his belt will only help him develop into an outstanding bowler.

Maybe this is why they should have cut offs for nominations, as this would give time for people in TBAQ to check peoples nominations, and where they bowl. I do believe that TBAQ and TBA know about the situation and I am not sure how they are dealing with it.

Spanner,

It doesn’t matter unfortunately where your home centre is or what you nominate it as, you are not aloud to bowl in a league or tournament in an unregistered centre and that is final.

It is unfortunate but as it says rules will be enforced.

observation_garunteed said:
yeah but it says nothing about home centres it just says bowls league in.

Chucky,

Do me a favor if you plan on stirring trouble on Total bowling please put your name to it? I don’t take kindly to people making up sign in to stir trouble. If you have the balls to have a say use your own sign in's please, because the other one is now banned. Try it again and your real account will be as well.

Jase

Finally some common sence. as the new regulator and i assume owner of this site. Isnt it about time people need to identify themselve on all threads. I am involved in another forum and if you dont sign your posts with you correct full name you dont post. Saves a lot of problems.

Anyway back to the topic. If a bowler has sanctioned with the relevent association whether it be tbq, Mtba, Tba should be no problems. If the centres dont register, it will be there lose when league bowlers walk away. They say that public is more profitable but league bowlers come back. Dont ostricise the bowler because the owner of the bowl he bowls in hasnt got his paperwork up to date.

Phil

Phil ..

That works fine in the big cities with a few alleys, but if a regional centre doesn't register, the bowler can hardly walk away.

philby said:
Jase
Finally some common sence. as the new regulator and i assume owner of this site. Isnt it about time people need to identify themselve on all threads. I am involved in another forum and if you dont sign your posts with you correct full name you dont post. Saves a lot of problems.

personally, I dont think that anyone that can't put their name to what they are saying, aren't entitled to their opinions counting. They are free to make comments, but the comments hold little or no weight in the conversation.

Flaming/stirring up trouble, IS NOT TOLLERATED under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES unless it is done using your name.

Regards....

The following centres they are deemed to be unregistered as at 13th March 2006

Back
Top Bottom