Aussie bowlers in Hong Kong for 22nd Asian Championships

Wow.... A new low Dockers.

Well done to all.

Was it a 10 pin Sam with a lazy inaccurate scout?

And this is the reason why our membership levels are dropping because of people who bag the shit out of bowlers and say they aint good enough!
As a member of the Australian Team who is currently in Hong Kong, I am very offended by what has been said by Dockers. Every single person in this team has done hours upon hours of training leading up to this event and everyone put in 100% effort rate. Before you go opening your mouth on here have you ever thought about how hard the conditions were over here and also the climate that we bowled in?
The conditions were far from easy and if you made a mistake, you sure as hell paid for it!!

I believe that from what was available, the 12 best adult bowlers were sent over here and we all wore the green and gold with pride.
Instead of putting us all down why not give us a pat on our backs for the results we acheived? I think our efforts were amazing considering we all only bowl once or twice a week due to full time work committments and also have never bowled in a team before wth each other!

Amen to Matt, Sam and Bec!
I have witnessed first hand with Brendan and Bianca and know the work they both put in and on top of all this, they had to fund raise! Tremendous effort by the Strikeroos and hope you all have a safe journey home!

Grant

I 100% support our Australian Team as should everyone else.
I am proud of them , no questions asked
Given my position I would get into trouble if I was to comment
and say what I really think !!!!

Sounds like some of the dumb comments EX Prime Ministers make at times !!!! Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applaud what our bowlers achieved in Hong Kong against cashed-up nations, I applaud the replies they should never should have to make in justifying their places and I hope that one negative post will not deter them from spending all their hard-earned $$$ to represent this country again.

Agreed Mary.

Cant believe someone would such write such negative crap!

Great effort by all who went over. The time and money put in is massive and the programs and structure in place to get there is a huge obstacle to overcome.

I personally am very proud of you all and well done.

Jase

Back
Top Bottom