Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 2 - 5 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOREVER!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
D

DJ Luko

Just want to say have a good trip to bruv who leaves for queensland today.

An enigmatic (is that a real word? im not sure) power bowler bruv lit up launceston lanes for a brief peiod in his return to tasmania for 7 months. He today travels by car back to queensland which he now calls his second home.

Will miss ya mate and have a safe trip.

Ok that said, bets are now open on how long it will take for him to come back to Tasmania.

Betting Odds:

2 to 1 on - around a month.
3 to 1 - less than a week
5 to 1 - from 2 to 6 months
8 to 1 - 1 to 2 years
10 to 1 - between 2 to 3 weeks
15 to 1 - 7 to 11 months
50 to 1 - from 2 to 5 years
a gazillion to 1 - forever

Any Takers?

Also odds will be up soon on how many times he goes and comes back in the next 3 years. Stay tuned.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 95
Ouch short odds on around a month - ill put $10 on that though.

Tell him to make sure he packs the red shirt !

Farewell Bruv, enjoy QLD.
icon6.gif

I give it 5 months. Stick me down for a fiver on the 2-6 option if we're running a book.

bwahhahaha!!!.... funny stuff,

Love u guys :D

G, The red shirt is packed and ready.. hopefully i might be able to get u to meet up for an ale or 2.... i know u will need to check with the "Hand Brake" first :p

Love the poll... nice work Androo, I will be be back for a holiday no doubt, i have met some amazing people since my return in Febuary, and they will be friends for life, and this place will always be home

Take Care

Bruv

Ps: if loco is the bookie maybe we could organise a little bit of "Hansie" match fixing... ahhahaha

Who cares about the people you have met since you came back Mark?! What about us poor suckers that have known you for years and years!! :D

Seriously Mark, you will be missed..... again.....

Love Kace.

PS - Take them off ;) ;) ;)

PPS - My money is on seeing you back here again in no more than 6 months.

Hey all,

Well im here at last (never ever going to do that drive again) but yeh to be honest not sure how long or what my plans are, so it could be a holiday or more of a long term thing, but hey what ever i decide it will be because thats what i want to do, and not what people think i should do....

Love u all

Bruv

"We went to the people and asked the question... When will Bruv be back..."

48% say you'll be back within 2-6 months Bruv old boy. We got some money riding on this so you better not let us down...

Otherwise, I do know some people up there to getcha! ;)

Back
Top Bottom