Its official.. Bruv is Back!! Bwahahaha

D

DJ Luko

'Bruv is back!'

... the headlines read in the Examiner on Wednesday... actually i cant back that up but what i do know is that bruv was back in launceston on tuesday night. Which means he was back in less than a week.

2 to 1 on - around a month.
3 to 1 - less than a week
5 to 1 - from 2 to 6 months
8 to 1 - 1 to 2 years
10 to 1 - between 2 to 3 weeks
15 to 1 - 7 to 11 months
50 to 1 - from 2 to 5 years

congratulations to all those who had less than a week in their various office pools.. haha

his reasons were, and i quote- "I decided on Saturday that i only wanted a holiday." His car arrives sometime today on the boat and expect a full interview in the coming days.

This has been DJ Loco reporting for you courtesy of Loco Enterprises. Room 150, 191 Charles Street, Launceston.

The only comment i will make is that is was exactly a week!. Which means everyone lost there bets, as there were no odds for 1 week :p , had a great time went to byron bay, coffs harbour, sydney etc, so yeh had a wicked time :D

Bruv

bruv .....

you are a worry ..... :p

i was only talking to you yesterday lunch time, of course I knew it was most likely you would be back soon .... but surely by then you knew were coming back ..... as it must have only been a few hours later you jumped on a plane!

anyways .... when i look to head that way in a few months .... you could come with me as a travelling companion and then just head back after a few days .... your used to that now! :p :p :p

Hey Mark!!! You should consider a move over here mate.....I'm sure we could find something to do for 30 mins before you're on a plane back to Tassie!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom