Event 3 - Gambier City Bowl

Boys, Girls, men, women really dont care!!!!!! so ya coming down danielle and bringing your brother or?????

Appreciate your amendment Tony - Of course ill be there with a few others!!... someones gotta match it with the 'boys' and show them who's boss....

Catch ya Sunday : )

Danielle

And the few others are???????? or is it still secret squirrels business??????????????????????????????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Updated squad list:

Michael Tran
Nick Lamb
Peter Whitmore
David Wyborn
Chris Walters
Russell Patterson
Richard Kenny
Carlos Quaremba
Troy Gaylard
Tony Koop
Danielle Elliott
Ash Warren
Robert Elliott
Isaac Elliott
Damien Teague
Chris Cummins
Craig Coy
Kyle Brown

Only two days out from game time....thank you all very much for your support!
See most of you at Skins: 9:30pm tomorrow night!

Sorry Ladies, my bad :chair: ...and nothing wrong with a 'road trip' fur the girls either!!!
(I am just not looking forward to getting, er... what can I type here without looking wrong... beaten, er whipped, um slapped... by the Ladies!!):D:D

Big thank you going out to David and staff. Had a ball over the weekend and looking forward to going back. Congrats to Ash for wining and better luck to Troy for next time.
Big thanks also to the local guys for supporting over sports series and also thanks to Michael for putting on the event. see you all at Salisbury for the skins

Sorry Ladies, my bad :chair: ...and nothing wrong with a 'road trip' fur the girls either!!!
(I am just not looking forward to getting, er... what can I type here without looking wrong... beaten, er whipped, um slapped... by the Ladies!!):D:D

Fair to say Chris I beat, whipped and slapped u.. watever way u wanna put it - I came out on top!

Back
Top Bottom