Emerson Shield Werribee 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Brother Is Watching ...... :cool:

Oh sorry, got carried away. I mean Griffo is watching and listening to all !! :silly:

Better than the Soapies on the TV over here.....

What will happen next???

Griffo.

"The top 5 are set" Thats a insult to a few bowlers that are having a go . To say that you are so much better than the others is the biggest load of crap ive heard , how can these bowlers bowl as a team when they are made too feel like this.If anybody wants to have a crack at me for what i have just said thats fine i bowl Monday nights at 8:30 .

Christian

CHRISSY said:
"The top 5 are set" Thats a insult to a few bowlers that are having a go . To say that you are so much better than the others is the biggest load of crap ive heard , how can these bowlers bowl as a team when they are made too feel like this.If anybody wants to have a crack at me for what i have just said thats fine i bowl Monday nights at 8:30 .
Christian
Read and take notice
craig said:
wonder how some people feel they have a right to bowl with me, saying the things they do!!!!!
cause i know how i will feel about having to bowl with them and they will be told, told how weak they are, and if they wanna play, adjust their attitudes real quickly.
we play like men, and we act like it too
No point swinging punches if you have a glass jaw;)
Their are two types of people Non team players and team players
Non team players- Ones that blame everything else for their poor performance and whilst they are sooking and crying they are still trying to tell everone how good they are when they are not worthy of the shirt on their back
Team Playes- These guys heed the criticsm but will do everything in their power to prove everyone wrong sometimes successfully, sometimes not but these guys will earn the respect of the team and 1 of these guys will contribute more to the team than 1,000,000,000 non team players.
You can have a bad day and say yep i learned from that and need to work on this, or wallow in your own self pity telling everyone how good you were in your wet dream last night
Which category do you fall into:-k

now christian

last year it was questioned about my team ethics, yet when it come to the crunch, i was there for my guys. but how did the questioner perform?

mathematics and form says the top 5 are set, i wouldn't say its unteamly to make declarations like these.

an unteamly remark would be one based amongst the members of a team, at the moment, there is no team, making it an individual contest and of course a free for all.

last year we had 2 guys that were off the pace, NOT once were these 2 guys ever seperated from the core of the team, their efforts were appreciated and their support was invaluable.

when 7 is set in stone, all will be welcomed and treated apart of the team, they will be expected to work as hard as everyone else in the team, if they do that, then all would be fine.

I'm not trying out for the team , but i was involved in the tournament comittee that organises qualifing. Your not invoved so i cant see how you can tell me anything . Like i said if any WERRIBEE bowlers want to chat to me they can. I'm not talking about what Craig said . Im talking about the rules , i know the rules do you , here is not the place for it inside the walls of Werribee is .

Come on Christain, you know people wont have ago at you, just for having an opinon.
People confront you face to face, now your just being silly. You know that is what this post is for, to do it from a distance.........LOL

i dont understand
what is the difference between stating that the top 5 will be set and having your opinion on what the team will be?? i think its great to say things like this because it spurs people on and is great in determining who can pull through under pressure or come from behind

who is breaking what rules? i havent heard of anything... be good to find out who is!!

My opinion on who I think is safe (NOTE: Should clarify that I didn't think it was 5 guys who were safe... 14 members represent Werribee, hence a team of 14!)
Lisa Notman
Jo Law
Craig Chandler
David Porto
Myself (once i get to 10)

Whilst I may think the above bowlers are safe... It doesn't mean they are!! Werribee have plenty of quality bowlers, who, if able to put enough entries in, are able to replace lower entries to place their score up with the likes of those mentioned above...

I heard about a particular rule today (that I wasn't aware of). Could make for a very interesting few weeks.....

I am one for keeping quiet on all issues but I just can't help it!

This is to everyone! I'm sick of all the complaining that I'm hearing of!!!
5 guys are safe and that's what I believe. They are Me, Chandler, Craig, Ralph and Glen. I beleive it is a fair assumption due to, as craig said, peoples current form and standings. It may not necessarily be what anyone else believes but seriously... do you care?
Are you going to sit there and moan about what I say? Or are you going to do what you should do, which is go out there and prove me wrong?...
I think you should go out there and prove me wrong. It'll make for a good few weeks leading up to the finalisation of the team.

Actually Adam.... I might join you!

Can I post my prebowls over here in Brunei??? :(

Or do I have to bowl in Malaysia, or Singapore to have them count??

I'll be honest .... truly ....I will ...:---)

If only ........:rolleyes:

Griffo

Update of scores.
I'd just like to mention that I started this thread so as to allow bowlers to view scores from the comfort of home.
Doriana Porto

Attachments

• Emerson scores.xls
    36 KB · Views: 76
As I sit here in the wee hours of the early morning ... I can't help it but distract myself from this darn assignment that I've got due in a couple of hrs ... oh well ...

All I can say is MEOWWWWW!! Bring out the claws ... !! Many points have been validated in their own ways ... & in all honesty, the best way to make your point stand out is to PROVE IT. Running your mouth ... or should I say in this sense, have "trash - typing diorrhea", really won't really get you nowhere ... except maybe some weary looks when you walk into league in Twilight .... but anywho! I've always believed that a lot can be said on the lanes ... & in this case, that's all that needs to be done - opening a can of whoop - ass on the the scores. If you're not happy about what's being posted ... then who bloody cares? You'll be the one laughing @ the end of the day if you proved all those ppl wrong ...

Anyways ... just checked out the scores ... seems impressive!! The men & some women are shooting some great series in order to qualify. Which leads me to my next comment ... these men & women shoot high because they WANT to make the team ... @ the end of the day ... they WANT to represent Werribee to the best of their ability! Those high scores are an indication of how the bowlers are bowling during qualifying! & ppl can make their opinions @ their own prerogative ... but remember boys & girls ... it's just an OPINION. & due to the averages of the men & women who have made ppl's "predictions of the team", they deserve to have their name mentioned. & being part of the Werribee team in the past, I'm totally sure that 99.99999999% of them are pot - stirrers (the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% being the ever - so - lovely Lee Bowen ... haha) ... but they do it for fun & games ... not for malice. & as for "team ethics" ... that's a whole different topic, which I'm sure everyone has their viewpoints on.

So in conclusion (geez ... sorry boys & girls ... I'm in "report - writing mode) ... if you're unhappy with what's been said ... then just do more ass - kicking than just getting angry with everyone else because "stating your opinions is setting negative connotations to the ppl who haven't got their name stated" is such a cop - out reason ... like when getting rejected on a date because the boy "is too tired" ... or "gotta go over to a mate's place" ... SOrry ... side - tracking again .... ANYWAYS!!! My final point is ..... "@ the end of the day ...if you can't walk the walk ... then don't talk the talk. Just don't talk full stop. Be a mute."

Good Luck to all who are in the process of qualifying ... I'm sure if you make the team, you will do Werribee proud & take us to win the 'Ship ... coz even though we've got David Porto trying out for the team who ABSOLUTELY LOVES BEING THE BRIDESMAIDS @ NEARLY EVERY TOURNAMENT HE DOES (haha ... sorry Mr. AO Champion ... you can bash me later) ... you've got fellas like Mr. Glen "The God" Loader who is totally too cool for school & can get the job done ... in other words W-I-N ... & the ladies ... seems like a similar bunch to who tried out last year ... & y'all know how to open a can of whoop - ass ... which I miss ever so dearly. Hahaha ... G'Luck to all.

:cool: Roxy :cool:

Updates will be posted at the centre only from now on, or Doriana can email them directly to persons qualifying ONLY by arrangement.

Could all qulaifying bowlers who wish to receive emails please pm doriana or email her at [email protected]

I heard about a particular rule today (that I wasn't aware of). Could make for a very interesting few weeks..... what rule this this you are talking about craig?

I wouldnt really worry about what rule craig is talking about.. Veryone read the rules that were listed on the sheet we all signed..

Lisa Notman

Dozza said:
This is actually a request coming from our Manager Warren Stewart, myself and my sister Edi, as proprietors of Werribee Superbowl. The threads purpose was to supply scores to bowlers and now I have found an alternative..

This topic has been closed at Dozza'a request not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom