Emerson Shield Werribee 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all down there .......
(is that my voice echoing seeing I'm yelling from so far away??)

I's amazing ... thanks to this post I seem to know (and fully understand) exactly what's going on down there! Great idea guys.

Qualifying looks good .... but Paul what makes you think you can be a threat?? :cool:

You never know....the "other leftie" (aka Rod) may make a run and start bowling better! (lmao) Up till now he thought it was a handicap tournament!

Note: Rod has lost the tag "best leftie" to someone else down there .... not quite sure of his name ... someone who is supposed to be good ...we haven't heard about him up here in Brunei yet! (chandler, you haven't swapped hands have you?) :)

Keep the updates coming so I can see (and have a good laugh).
Hope I didn't stir the pot too much. All in humour.

Take care,

Griffo

oh it went unsaid didn't it

rod recaptured his BLIT title back on monday night, pounding porto 3-1

Let the games begin ,
Top stuff , not point keeping things inhouse when the whole bowling community can have a laugh too . I am told that there will be a tournament comittee meeting at Werribee on Tuesday 23rd at about 7:30pm i would encourage bowlers to come down and have your say!! . Maybe some people can address any problems they have or get a few things off their chest.

Christian

rod recaptured his BLIT title back on monday night, pounding porto 3-1

WOW ... GO ROD!! \\:D/

But did he bowl well to do it? :rolleyes:

Here comes ROD !!!!! Look out all those in his way. :confused:

Griffo

Rod is a gun he will be the best orange boy the team has ever had if he doesnt pull his finger out soon , a lot of pins to make up.

Chrissy one Question ?????????????
For U or Lisa
Why have you left out one female bowler from the team ?
She has bowled every year
She scored high game one year
she also bowled Dunn shield last year and made all stars
But in some peoples eyes she is never good enough to bowl with

Hi There Onebungknee,

its only my thoughts on who i think will make the team...
regardless if they have made the team prevoius years....
it would be the same if i didnt put you in the mems team... wouldnt it...
i am allowed to have my own opinion on who i think will make the team..
i bet you everyone has an opinion. I also do believe that we went in to bat for her last year regarding the team..
i think that is really not the place to have your say !!!!
you could have asked chrissy last night about it when you were at our place.. instead of on totalbowling....

Chrissy I'm sorry for not asking you last night i should have
but i do think highly of your opinion and lisa opinion thats way i got so upset
when she was not put in the your team
once again chrissy i am SORRY about all of this

Onebungknee rather than post on here wouldnt it be quicker to pick up the phone and apologise to Lisa and Christian as they are obviously arent online. People do have an opinion and you cant stop anyone from having one, all you and your misses can do is either sit around and sulk about it and post on here or get off your butts and try and prove them wrong.

Tam

Can't let Porto and Chandler be the only one's to have love on the rocks.
I hope things are better now in paradise.

things are always well

i know porto was highlighting the general comments that have been passed by certain players in the last 2 weeks, everytime they bowled bad

porto knows the score, don't u worry about that, wonder how some people feel they have a right to bowl with me, saying the things they do!!!!!

cause i know how i will feel about having to bowl with them and they will be told, told how weak they are, and if they wanna play, adjust their attitudes real quickly.

we play like men, and we act like it too

craig said:
we play like men, and we act like it too

So true....
Five will be save after Loader shoots 500 over today!
Will be interesting to see how gets the other two spots....
Hope Scotty is able to get back on the lanes soon!!!

Hey Craig,
Thanks for the concern,but scotty aint to hottie dosnt look like i will be able to bowl until early june ,that is what i'm hoping so that will leave me 1 week to put some more entrys in
i have my fingers crossed
Scotty

Scott,
If LIVERPOOL can do it then so can you , maybe some people might offer to bowl with you so you can bowl with someone who can set a high score for you to follow , that seems to help , its easier than trying bowl alone.
You'll get there.

Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom