Emerson Shield Werribee 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gary

This is how Werribee is running qualifying for team this year.
Top 7 men and top 7 ladies make the team. No rolloff.
Qualifying is permitted during league at a cost of $5, or out of league for 3 practice games plus $5. Prebowls also permitted.
Qualifying scores are based on 3 game scratch series.
Three games must be nominated and entry paid prior to bowling.
A minimum of 10 entries.
Your best 10 entries make up your accumulated pinfall.
Our qualifying ceases 6pm Sunday 18th June. We started this early March.
All entrants sign a sheet explaining all the rules including that they must have bowled 18 league games by end of qualifying and continue to bowl in league till Zone and States.
Gotta tell you the entries are coming fast and thick now.
Its a great opportunity to raise team funds too.
Hope this helps.

Doriana Porto

Ok guys. For those that are qualifying for Emerson attend the skins on Saturday 13th May at 6.30pm and you can nominate those entries for qualifying.
Ring the bowls or place your entry here now.
Doriana Porto

Thanks for that Doriana,

I find it interesting to see the different number of ways that Centres choose teams. In the end, as long as you get your strongest team that is the main thing.

I'm not sure that we have enough bowlers for that type of thing to work in Colac - but it certainly is also a good way to raise team funds.

Gary Black

There's some huge scores there , it's starting to look like 6500 will be needed to get in the top 7 . Still no sign of Loader putting in another entry which would put a smile on a few faces i'm sure, about 5 weeks to go.
The big questions are :

How high will Chandler , Porto , Harford and Ryan go ?
When will Scott return ?
How much money are people willing to spend to make the team ?
How long does it take to cook a roast ?

Christian

monica said:
There's some huge scores there , it's starting to look like 6500 will be needed to get in the top 7 . Still no sign of Loader putting in another entry which would put a smile on a few faces i'm sure, about 5 weeks to go.
The big questions are :
How high will Chandler , Porto , Harford and Ryan go ?
When will Scott return ?
How much money are people willing to spend to make the team ?
How long does it take to cook a roast ?
Christian

Loader will be putting more entries in. I can assure everyone of that. He will do enough to make the team. Expect his entries to skyrocket in the upcoming weeks.

I predict that Chandler and Porto will keep pushing for top spot. They both want to beat each other. Harford may not put another entry in unless its risky that he will miss. I will sit on my 10 entries (once i have completed 10 entries...) If need be - I will bowl an 11th but I hope that it will not be required.

It depends on what roast you are trying to cook Christian... Hopefully it will take us about 2 hours to roast a Crow on the weekend.

Roast Eagle is good too but i prefer to BBQ them and serve the with a creamy mushroom sauce lol .
I think when qualifing is over the team can thank a few bowlers for chipping for linage . shirts , food and a few centrelink payments, this is going to raise some serious cash. Maybe the bowl can shout the boys out to a fun filled night at the spearmintrhino.

Christian

Craig Ryan got it in one will do one other entry in two weeks when new season starts.For all you dreamers out there thinking Loader wont get in wake up will ya.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:Time to spend the dollars boys and do the hard yards .Five spots accounted for two remaining have fun boys.

I went to a family dinner last night found someone to sub for Scott , Alan Notman and im pretty sure he will start qualifing for Emerson next week. Maybe Justin Lowe will bowl for me , im sure he could sneak in the team too.

More the merrier if those fellows try out you will need 6700 to make the board LOL.Is Al moving back to the Bee long drive from Springy to Sub .:confused: :confused: :confused:

The way qualifing works may need to be looked at for next year this way raises good money but seems the last 2 or so spots will be decided by who can afford it. If it takes a person 30 entries to shake off another person is it really worth making the team , maybe next time cap it at a maximum of 20 entries or something. Some people are so commitied to Werribee that they travel a long way to get there are they cant be expected to be able to keep driving a long way more than once a week

craig you cant oil lanes you're crap... you're trying to cheat so i don't beat you
i can see right through you... i know what you're doing.
574 on tonights condition was like a 750 normally, so yeah whatever FRIEND

i've bowled 80 - 100 games this month, thats why i'm scoring, if you or anyone is feeling insecure, you are more than welcome to come down and oil the lanes yourself.

i notice the scores drop when the pressure rises, it wouldn't be the pressure affecting the outcome would it, seeing 211 is currently 7th. maybe this format might elimate a few chokers, better now than at the event

Sounds Like A BIt Of Dissention In The Ranks Down Werribee Way

The Old Bull And The Young Bull :agrue:

Cheerz
Kevin

Assassin_300 said:
Sounds Like A BIt Of Dissention In The Ranks Down Werribee Way
The Old Bull And The Young Bull :agrue:
Cheerz
Kevin

I think Chandler should save his money and donate to the BLIT charity....

PM me if you want its full name but it does involve the BLIT and females (providing he bats that way :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom