Emerson Shield Werribee 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozza

I'll try to update these figures every couple of days.
Remember qualifying ends 6pm 18th June.

As at 5th June 2006
Ladies
Lisa Notman 10 6151
Jo Law 10 5841
Lee Bowen 10 5691
Jodie Motta 10 5630
Karen Newman 10 5412
Sonja Martinali 9 4683
Natalie O'Connor 7 3811
Cassie Staudinger 6 3648
Ann Bonning 6 3386
Larissa Priestley 6 3180
Tamara Darmenia 5 2858
Robyn Gray 5 2692
Jane Finch 5 2413
Yadranka Frontczak4 1972

Men
Craig Chandler 10 6619
David Porto 10 6579
Ralph Harford 10 6571
Scott Law 10 6420
Chris MacKenzie 10 6370
Jason Newman 10 6286
Peter Bonning 10 6271
Steve Martinali 10 6244
Ray Thompson 10 6176
Rod Francis 9 5232
Henrik Staudinger 7 4199
Craig Ryan 6 4097
Shane D1ckson 7 4004
Brett Cody 7 3984
Jim Rollis 6 3233
Stephen Rocha 5 2756
Jeff Paul 6 2651
Glen Loader 4 2476
Peter Duggan 5 2452
Allan Bamford 4 2258
Graeme O'Connor 4 2238
Sav Azzopardi 2 789

Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl

The big question is who's going to finish on top ? Porto , Chandler , Harford , Loader or Ryan
I'm putting my hard earned on Craig Ryan , with 3 entries to go he is already about +650 and a great ROOS supporter. Gunna be plenty of trash talk between Chandler and Porto until June 18th , who will get closest to 7000
I could pick the womans team now but the 7th spot is a close call between about 4 bowlers, any lady who can finish around 5700 should be right.

monica said:
The big question is who's going to finish on top ? Porto , Chandler , Harford , Loader or Ryan
I'm putting my hard earned on Craig Ryan , with 3 entries to go he is already about +650 and a great ROOS supporter. Gunna be plenty of trash talk between Chandler and Porto until June 18th , who will get closest to 7000
I could pick the womans team now but the 7th spot is a close call between about 4 bowlers, any lady who can finish around 5700 should be right.

2 entries left mate!!

Hopefully those Roo boys can do us proud tomorrow. Haven't had a victory since Les passed away...

As for Porto and Chandler, they will both have about 30 entries at this rate! My money will be on them coming 1-2.

It will be interesting to see how the girls divison pans out. Lisa and Jo look safe at this stage.

Chris ,
Porto's second entry was about 730 he is now about 100 pins in front of Chandler but its not over by a long shot. I got 2 games off Porto so i am pretty happy about that."The guys a freak"

Craig,
Just remember,
''If Shane Clayton , Steve Mc Cann and Cam Mooney
have been able to play in the blue and white then im sure that you can sit on top at the end of qualifing.
" Hearts to hearts and hands to hands beneath the blue and white we stand , we shout god bless our native land NORTH MELBOURNE"

I'm glad i saved my money, i know not to get confussed between ability and desire.
Craig C are you even money to finish in front of Porto or is there a bit of value . Porto's bad one's aren't that low (low for him i guess)

I see the mens and womans team at the moment being in no particular order

David Porto Womans Team
Craig Chandler Lisa Notman
Ralph Harford Joanne Law
Craig Ryan Cassie Staudinger
Glen Loader Lee Bowen
Scott Law Jodie Motta
Chris McKenzie Tamara Darmenia
Ann Bonning

I am a bit suprised that some of the women are allowed to bowl especially when they probably have plenty of housework to do , the carpet and dishes wont clean themselves ladies lol

Christian ,
i think you need to Edit your list . it looks like you have Porto in the Womens team , and i was going to ask why you have Ann Bonning in the Mens team , but i won't . :-# :wink:
Tez.

Oops,

David Porto
Craig Chandler
Ralph Harford
Craig Ryan
Glen Loader
Scott Law
Chris Mc Kenzie

Lisa Notman
Joanne Law
Cassie Staudinger
Lee Bowen
Jodie Motta
Ann Bonning
Tamara Darmenia
Natalie O'Connor ( 1 good entry away from grabbing a spot )

YEH
It's fixed, looks better.

As for PORTO "mr ao, look at me look at me"
Could of sworn a guy who looked like him and bowls left handed said, " if you CHANDLER need to bowl more entries then me to beat me then so be it, but i'm not bowling anymore entries" cry cry walk of sulking.
Do we hear calls of david finished 3rd in roll offs last year to jason starting up again.
My money is on Ralph to finish in front of David.

split happens said:
YEH
Could of sworn a guy who looked like him and bowls left handed said, " if you CHANDLER need to bowl more entries then me to beat me then so be it, but i'm not bowling anymore entries" cry cry walk of sulking.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ..... u're 2 funny Tindall!!

split happens said:
YEH
Do we hear calls of david finished 3rd in roll offs last year to jason starting up again.
My money is on Ralph to finish in front of David.

You omitted the profanity ;) BLIT wasnt very impressed at all :-#

There should be a bit of movement in the standings after league on monday night, 3/4 of the bowlers trying out bowl then.6800 a real chance soon.

For those of us that are a bit slow - how does this work?

Is it the best 10 series over a designated time period, or ten consecutive series? Or high average regardless of number of series?

GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom