Emerson Shield 2010

Geez gary for only ever beating me once ya talk alot,Chester may talk **** sometimes but at least he was PBA champion and could back it up

safe travelling for all those heading to Narre Warren for Emerson and we'll see you all bright and early in the morning.

Men as follows
Werribee 37.5
mentone 30
mildura 24.5
bendigo 24
altona 23.5
shepperton 22
narre warren 20
horsham 14.5

High Team Scores
Mentone 1091 - Bendigo 1086 - Mildura 1081

High Single Scores
Rikki Pool 299 (Pulled it inside through the nose for a standing 6pin) - David asher 259 - Tim Thompson 258
Indivudual Averages dont have time, and dont know to be honest....

Womans
Shepp 31.5
Epping 31.5
Werribie 27.5
Mildura 26
Mentone 24.5
Narre Warren 21.5
Geelong 18.5
Ballarat 15

High Teams
Shep 1025 - Mildura 997 - Mentone 977

High Individual
Larrisa Stevenson 256 - Emily Robertson 247 - Alicia Garioch 247

Wayne where are my High Games??? If you had of bowled i would of bet you wouldnt of been standing up. Anyway your a muppet and wasnt good enough to bowl. Congrats to all the winners and everyone that bowled. Tothie yes you are a legend and know it as well. Well done to the guys i bowled with toughed it out all weekend and the women did themselves proud to.

Deano

Congratulations to all the winners and the allstar teams.

Well done to the management and staff at the bowl.... a well run tournament.

Well done to our teams, 3rd for the men & 4th for the women.....not to shabby for country hacks;)

Attached is the final standings and averages.

Rob

Attachments

• Emerson Men Ave.pdf
    589.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Emerson Men.pdf
    333.8 KB · Views: 104
  • EmersonWomen .pdf
    329 KB · Views: 99
  • EmersonWomen Ave.pdf
    596.5 KB · Views: 125
Congratulations to all winners and the Allstars.
Thanks Rob for putting up the Final standings and Averages.

Good to see there was something there for the lefties - top averages were running down the left hand side anways. Very good fun, great tournament and well run - love to be back next year to see if we country hacks can't go a few places better.

Congratulations to the winners and allstars, well deserved

Special thanks to Mildura, we fought hard all weekend and never gave up. Great to see the men and women in the top four.

Overall was a great weekend catching up with everyone. Hope to see everyone again next year.

Back
Top Bottom