Emerson Shield 2010

Well its good to see your doing the team thing there Tothie. We are looking for a qualified orange peeler. Are you available? Maybe you are better with marshmallows.

Deano

Hamma, Hamma, Hamma. I think you need to be taught a lesson to respect your elders. Game 7. Be there.
Fell asleep Deano. Heat & old age thing. :):)

Hamma - Tothie improved his record against me last night from 0 wins and many losses to 1 draw and many more losses.

He is in good form - be afraid, real afraid. :p

Tothie tothie tothie we respect you............. your the only one that has guts to stand up to us country bowlers.............

4 days left tothie

Hamma

Hamma - Tothie improved his record against me last night from 0 wins and many losses to 1 draw and many more losses.

He is in good form - be afraid, real afraid. :p

You know I threw off in the last game to keep you happy.
Nothing to be afraid of Craig. If I can't beat you I have no chance against quality bowlers like Deano & Kevin.
You notice your name isn't there Hamma. That's cause I have your measure :):);)

Thats right Hamma but thats ok you can get away being a bit softer in the city. Isnt that right Tothie???

Deano

Tothie game 7 you and Hamma.....Done

You and me in the 2nd round aye,if your body holds up :wheelchair::wheelchair:

Hey Kev ya old bastard ill have you first round if you want. Put both you and Tothie into retirement.

Deano

Hey Kev ya old bastard ill have you first round if you want. Put both you and Tothie into retirement

Yes definetly princess, still some unfinished business there,better make it round 2 would'nt want you using the hangover as an excuse for your loss,;)

Men: Altona, bendigo, horsham, mentone, mildura, narre warren, shepparton, werribee.
Women: Ballarat, epping, geelong, mentone, mildura, narre warren, shepparton, werribee.

Back
Top Bottom