Emerson Shield 2010

Tothie, we are so confident anyone in our team can kick your arse we are putting Pine Pony Pete up at #1 when we play you

Tothie, I believe I owe you an apology so....Sorry.

That should have read:

"Hamma, we are so confident anyone in our team can kick your arse we are putting Pine Pony Pete up at #1 when we play you"

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

That should have read:

"Hamma, we are so confident anyone in our team can kick your arse we are putting Pine Pony Pete up at #1 when we play you"

Because Gary is such a softcock that he warms the bench these days

That should have read:

Didnt get to play Tothie in the 2nd round, all though noone did, he kept the pine warm for the team. :p:)

ahh gary i will just repeat what deano says about you.....................you suck a toss and you really need to learn how to shut up.................

I'd be interested to know whether the people who bowled preferred the shorter weekend? Was the 14 games better than the 18 of previous years?

id rather 18. let more teams in so its more exciting. didnt feel like there was the same atmosphere as previous years. but thats just my opinion

Yeah i agree that there was definitley no atmosphere at all this year. If it wasnt for Tothie and a few others would of been rather boring.

Deano

I guess it is a catch 22 situation. More games means much longer and more tiring weekend, but less teams means less people in the bowl and therefore in theory less atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom