DUNN SHIELD 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Tonx, for his sake i am hoping he is refering to u mate. Can you please tell LITTLE JOHNNY, i did bowl 769 at Keon Park during DUNN Shield :lol:
Before i forget, i did bowl a 279 game before the shield weekend..ask your staff!! :D
Alex krishnan

Hmmm Cmon mate you should be able to negotiate that dilemma with ease .I will talk to manager about having it over a month how does that sound .

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
Hmmm Cmon mate you should be able to negotiate that dilemma with ease .I will talk to manager about having it over a month how does that sound .

Yeah true, only have to shoot 550 to be in the finals. :D lol

Nighteyes300 said:
Yeah true, only have to shoot 550 to be in the finals. :D lol

That was on a reverse block... much different then what Keon Park experienced at the same time!

If the lanes at Keon stay like they have in the last week, I doubt you will need 750+ to make the board. (Which can only be a good thing!)

KnuckleHead said:
Whats ur point Roger dosen't mean he has to have the amf website there i work for AMF aswell but i don't have it on mine. thats his signature adverstising the site where he gets his bowling balls and that from.
Chris

Wow, I agree with something Chris said....

What the hell does working for AMF have to do with anything?

Sorry Chris
It's just that when I worked for AMF about 6 years ago. The regional manager told me it would be a conflict of interest to promote/advertise another business selling the same products as AMF ie Bowling balls.
Things must have changed with new owners.
Roger

relic said:
Sorry Chris
It's just that when I worked for AMF about 6 years ago. The regional manager told me it would be a conflict of interest to promote/advertise another business selling the same products as AMF ie Bowling balls.
Things must have changed with new owners.
Roger

As far as i know AMF doesn't stock visionary

Dunn Shield

Having trouble making ur team think of us ( knox ) we wont u to make it harder for us to make team..........2006

Gary...................................:cool:

Nighteyes300 said:
As far as i know AMF doesn't stock visionary
Problem is not with ball manufacturers but the the other company who he is buying from. They are AMF's competitors.
But hey if AMF don't mind I certainly don't and say good luck to you.
Roger

I reckon this year it will be a close one between Sunshine and Keon Park. What you reckon ppl. Sorry Gary, not this year mate. Maybe next year ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom