Country Cup 2009

He would look nice with his little chicken legs. But not as good as Motta would in a dress. He Woza any pics from when you 2 play dress ups.?

Deano

OMG, does Country Cup now have a song?
God I hope not!

I don't think I'd go that far....but it's good for a laugh.....got to watch out for those weirdos in Pink.....

It's the guys that won't change the colour.....they keep saying 'only real men wear pink'......but it's true. The girls have more balls than most of the guys!! lmao

Travy i do beleive he is a natural at it. Out soon for Xmas is Davids Greatest Hits featuring the remixed version of YMCA by the Shep men. Its a must buy for Xmas

Deano

Webby.....I am a weirdo no matter what colour I wear....(no further comment necessary from anyone else)...but I saw the light from the pink flamingo colour and now I get the scorching red......

I have that much 'pink stuff' in my wardrobe it will be nice to see a different colour!!

He would look nice with his little chicken legs. But not as good as Motta would in a dress. He Woza any pics from when you 2 play dress ups.?

Deano

No photos - none suitable for this time slot
but what ever happened to the photos of you in the Dress with your pink g string ;)

After speaking with Deano, and having his permission...............

I would like to announce that we can look forward to a DEANO JUNIOR

bowling Country Cup in the years to come.

Congratulations to Dean and Jackie :telletubbies:

Lisa

You mean we have to train another one??

Something that has been said to me on many occasions and applies to Deano better than most of us........"Anything your children do - you deserve".

Congrats Deano and Jackie.

Fantastic news....Congratulations Dean and Jackie.

All the very best to you all.....let's just hope bub is more like Jackie!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom