Country Cup 2009

Gee Motta didnt know that you were another 100 pin victim. Guess it wasnt very memroable.

Deano

Gee Motta didnt know that you were another 100 pin victim. Guess it wasnt very memroable.

Deano

Not to you maybe, but to Jason's therapist, its a recurring nightmare! :p
At an hourly rate of course!

Hey, it could have been worse Jason, if Deano had another 4 pins, forget the 100 pin victim club, its the new 'I can bowl more in one game than you can in two!' club. Now that would hurt.

Hmmm, quick think, has that ever happened to me? Probably. ;)

Hey Woza definitley the smiles icon our couch is brown.

Deano

You beat me to it Deano lol

he beat you to the brown couch? :confused:

Closet or should I call that that couch confessions

Obviously we all now know what goes on after Jackie has fallen asleep ;)

Does the brown couch have a his and hers side and if you guys concentrated on beating your opponents instead of each other you may just win a CCup one day;)

Before anyone else (Gary, Jase, Rob) gets in..

I was beaten by exactly 100 pins tonight in game 3 by Lisa. 279-179, i then threw 278 next game but she threw 203 so i didn't get to return the favor :p

Isnt it funny that we dont hear much from 2 teams. The ones that wear pink and dont have handbags and the other team that isnt pink but like there football team have handbags. Must be a no speaking to public for both Shep and Geelong.

Deano

Sorry Deano I look in but this time of year is a bastard for me and being in the process of moving to our new house limits my time,as paige is now an Alburyite theres only me that posts

I'm sure as we get closer to the main event I'II get on ;)

I've also found without chandler posting his words of wisdom I dont fell aneed to argue to much :)

Even Chester's making a bit of sense lately,

Cheerz
Kev

Deano

Like victor says, no one remembers victor saves 10 kids from drowning but victor f**k one goat and no one forgets!

i lose one game by 100 pins in my career and it had to be against a little orange singing oompa critter, I am sure i won the return game that year though, maybe 220-202ish? Almost beat myself by 100 pins!
Dean I to have many 100 pin victims........................ Gary know many of these?;)

;yeah but 100 pin victims on the playstation or computer are a little bit different to real ones mate.;)

Maybe he cant remember any because i dont think you beat me Motta. Might of been in that dream you were having.

Deano

Like victor says, no one remembers victor saves 10 kids from drowning but victor f**k one goat and no one forgets!

I will say though Motta you F**King a goat is something I dont want to remember :bullrider: (just make sure its a female goat cos if its a male people will think your weird) :D

Yes we remember the bad times but I can tell you "The One" highlight that always spring to mind when we remenise about past Country Cups Is your 300at Mildura

I remember that for your 300 and not how much gary lost by :p

Kev

Back
Top Bottom