Country Cup 2008

Beware Bendigo
Liz and grumpie will invade on Thursday
to watch Madden Flyer race;):surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

tumbleweed5xs.gif

Holiday snap Travy or just bored.

Rob

PS... this thread must be going to really fire up soon with everyone so quiet.:D

Geezy Travy what are you doing Deano has'nt put anything up and you've gone and put up 2 posts the big fella wont be happy with you:mad:

Kev Kev Kev some things never change. So who doin the dishes tonight yourself or Pete??? Little pine pony id picture him more of a dryer. Blow dryer. Am i correct Kev?;)

Hey Deano

knew you'd be around here somewhere ,you know if Robins about Batman will be close BEHIND :p

Actually Suzie did the dishes last night and I think Petey is at hammers cant have him here all the time

deano we should have a battle of the sidekicks Travvy against Petey :D

Haha well... i proberly shouldnt be saying anythin on here, its only gonna make things worse... At least i know who will win that battle.
Hey deano, you reckon you might be able to get travy off the bench to bowl this so called battle? ;)

Hey Pete, I don't wont you wearing your jocks on the outside of your pants, that would be to much.

Aslo I promise Travy will not be wearing his mankini and will not be showing off his mangina at all that weekend.

Rob

what?? no mankini.. better get something better made up.. oh and book in for that wax.. :sewingblue:
Pete you have already one the benchwarmers battle..
How about you do something on the lanes for once in your bowling life....

Pete you should know by now that Kev and Rowie wont let you bowl against us. We will take you to the cleaners. Also its good to see you guys stick together as a team. Doin each others dishes and ironing. We are impressed. So ill book in now. Pete you can iron my shirt and C/Cup, Kev you can wash it and i will take Hammer handbag shopping. He knows a good buy when he sees it.

Ciao for Now

Deano

We will quite happily put Pete against Travvy and Pete can do it at lead off too

So are you in Travvy....Deano ???

We will have to see Kev. Mite have to make some sort of deal and maybe a wager on the game. So if they go at 1 does that mean Rowie will come out of Managment position to play me at anchor?? I would of offered it to you Kev but we know when you play us you will probly have to go back to the rooms and do the washing or ironing.

Does'nt matter where I'd play you deano,I'd just have to bring you down to my level for the win

Realisticly though I think HAmmer would be the man to take you he can match your strike power........you might have to get your secret weapon to protect you:surrender:

Back
Top Bottom