Country Cup 2006

Bary Glack haha

I need no convincing...I'd love to bowl in such an event, I was saying to chucky the other day that things like emerson are most of the reason I actually bowl. Tourneys are ok but they lack the atmosphere. The next best thing to bowling in the country cup would be coming down to watch and experience the atmosphere for myself. If its as good or better than emerson it would be well worth it

they are getting new owners, and aren't i happy about that :D :D

maybe dave farq might be able to answer that question a bit better than i could

my answer only on fridays :p :p

a local lad i haven't heard of for ages greg brooks

if he can manage as good as he could bowl, then all of bendigo are in good hands

From what I can gather, the manager in question had turn his back for just a second and a player that was on the pine had jumped in and stated that we were dropping the two lowest games as we had been doing. The thing that I dont understand is that the first time that we shot 1000, we left the line up the same. Yet when we shoot 1100, this bowler changed it. Steven and I were dropped that game after shooting 210's each. Given the time again, I can tell you that it would not have happened. Everyone was amazed at it I think. I know that I still am.

I think after Mr Farq.,&^%@?? attacked the scotch on friday night i convinced him to give us a poll here on totalbowling.com to determine the pattern. Dont know if it will still fly though. Lol.

Carmer/Kev

I do remember cause you reminded me.

I've spoken to the new Manager and he is more than happy to listen to views of the bowlers participating in Country Cup, so here goes---Tell me what you want. I'll put it to the owner, and publlish the reslts of the discussion.

I'll do better than that.

I'll get him listed on this site, and get him to answer personally.

Me a cranker. I'd luv to see that. Reckon ya got buckleys of a chance.

Dave you could be the new Deano ;) ;), I'd rather see you do a belmonte two handed although to do that you'd have to put the can down...lol

Its pretty scary asking bowlers want they want who nows what answers you'd get.........In reality does'nt matter what goes down we'll adjust and find a shot on whatever were on

Cheerz
Kevin

hello every body did ya,s miss me cause i am back
and i am moving to shepp hows that kev na just kidding would'nt give you the honour of my company lol
bring on bendigo

At the end of the day Mr Farqwarson, hows that for spelling, we all have to bowl on the same condition. This should have to become the biggest thread created on here by the time CC is about.

I promise to listen to what everyone says in putting down the most popular pattern, BUT in the end I am sure that our new coach will have his say. AND HE WILL GET PREFERENCE.

wheelbarrow said:
I promise to listen to what everyone says in putting down the most popular pattern, BUT in the end I am sure that our new coach will have his say. AND HE WILL GET PREFERENCE.

So after costing him some gold on the weekend we can rule out the Sahara Desert pattern then;)

i would have thought the emerson zone roll off pattern was appropriate, seem to put most you monkeys out of business, and bendigo won that.

as for you bagging dave, dave is just stating how it is

as for dave getting games, well

I WANT TO SEE FIRE :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire:

as for you's bagging dave, well keep bagging him, i'm sure you'll get him breathing fire earlier than i planned, hence you'll be doing me a favour, and well that'd be a good thing wouldn't it???

Back
Top Bottom