Conspiracy????....you tell me?

D

DJ Luko

mmm Tassie win ING cup...against Qld , and there is a post made, with pic of tassie team.... and then all of a sudden....woosh gone!!!!, would it have anything to do with the site owner being from QLD????.... you do the maths!!! :lol:

Bruv & Loco

What drugs are you on mate?
Are you a crack head? :wink:

Graham hates cricket! :lol:

He wouldn't use his overwriting power on this site to ruin the one thing you have got to brag about being from Tasmania, other than the ferry ride back to AUSTRALIA! OH yeh and Reggie [-X :silly:

PS say hello to your sister/mum for us! :lol:

Yours sincerely Ronnie and Jase! 8) 8)

PS This post is all in good fun boys, just to enhance the international rivalry between Aus and Tas. Not to be taken personally! :wink:

Check the Tassie forum you idiot !!

I moved it cos noone cares about one dayers !! :lol:

ps I was there !

haha ok. just to clear something up, that was bruv posting the conspiracy message. he is just too lazy to log out of my profile.

it was a great win by tasmania in the one day ing cup international final. im glad that there is sea between us and the mainland. stops all the germs spreading to us.

hugh howard: tasmania... its the way of the future...the way of the future...the future...

loco

Winning the ING Cup is like a 9 No Tap tournament - sure it's nice - but not quite like winning the real thing, which if memory serves me correctly Taswegia are still to do !

graham said:
Winning the ING Cup is like a 9 No Tap tournament - sure it's nice - but not quite like winning the real thing, which if memory serves me correctly Taswegia are still to do !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But it's still a win!

We didn't even need Ricky to do it.

Nothing better than to grab the banana by the stem and shove it straight back up their aaaa.... well, you get the idea :D

androooo said:

No .. but you would have been up the proverbial creek without Michael Bevan ... last time I checked he was a ring in :)

graham said:
androooo said:

No .. but you would have been up the proverbial creek without Michael Bevan ... last time I checked he was a ring in :)

Geez Graham ... don't go there ...

QLD haven't been adverse in the past in relation to so called 'ring ins'. Lets see ... Border, Thompson, Botham ....

The Spanner said:
graham said:
androooo said:

Geez Graham ... don't go there ...

QLD haven't been adverse in the past in relation to so called 'ring ins'. Lets see ... Border, Thompson, Botham ....

But did Queensland ever win with them ?? No !!

I prove my point .. im just a sore loser :p

well, well, well...looks like this post had grown some wings...

why do you guys rate bevan so highly? i mean the guy doesnt even have an acb contract. hes not that much of a player... well im more of a player but thats a different story.

well its launceston cup day today... sposed to be a balmy 27 degrees in the shade and im ready to back a winner... like i backed tassie in the ing cup final bwahahaha.

i think that bruv is a starter in the 6th race but im not sure if he can cover the territory as he is the top weight.. ha ha

loco

Bevan is rated so highly because he is from NSW, and scored heaps of runs for you. If QLD was full strength, and Tasmania was at full strength, the game would have changed. This final was like Graham said, a no tap tournament, only using plastic balls.

Rig said:
Bevan is rated so highly because he is from NSW, and scored heaps of runs for you. If QLD was full strength, and Tasmania was at full strength, the game would have changed. This final was like Graham said, a no tap tournament, only using plastic balls.

That's funny, I thought QLD were pretty much full strength in the two games they lost leading up to the final?? :lol:

Take it to the non bowling related forum thanks guys. It's like talking about Bangladesh against Australia no one cares.

Back
Top Bottom