I have never been so proud/upset

Congratulations Putz!
You are in the history books. Everyone else has said plenty about your admirable efforts, so I won't take up space repeating their good words.
Jason, I was so disappointed for you when I heard. (Not nearly as much as you must have been, though.) It's a hard tournament, with a cruel format and sadly, you ended up on the wrong side of it, After dominating the event. You were runner-up, but didn't lose the lesson. You therefore remain a champion. Chin up mate. Nice work.

Yes, well done Ann-Maree, a truly outstanding effort given your apparent struggles earlier in the week. Your place in our bowling history is now assured.

To Belmo, it was enlightening to see you express what every person who has nearly reached the summit and failed has felt. Even the greatest sufffer from uncertainties and incecurities from time to time.

Belmo mate what can I say you are a true Champion through and through...They say if you don’t feel nervous before a MAJOR final or any final then that’s when you’re most vulnerable…

What you’re forgetting mate is that yes you have done plenty in our sport in such a short time, but you are still very young…You have a lot of years ahead of you at the top level of the sport and there will be other opportunities and yes before each of those finals I am sure you will still feel just as nervous as you did in this one…

I am sure with what you have to offer the sport over the next 20 years you will get back twice in return…

Having watched Putts just achieve what she did would have also added extra pressure to you I am sure…Mate hold your head up high… You are an amazing ambassador to us all and the Sport you represent…

You in most eyes are already a World Champion…you don’t need to hold the Trophy to prove it…

Well done on an outstanding achievement and best of luck this weekend and for the future…

Well done Jas.....you started the event a champion.....and finished the same way. bring-on 2008!

Hey....bring your tennis racquet to Brunswick....Mark and I are keen.

And AMP - all the best from a 'very old' relative of chip. you did yourself proud....yahoo - World Champ!!

Brian Loader

Congratulations AMP on being world champion & jason on runner up, jason your time will come very soon just hang in there. AMP it is awsome just watching you bowl we are very proud of you.

It is the same thing wanting something badly and not getting it and the same wanting something badly...getting it and not being able to celebrate it with someone, I saw Jason after the Tournament signing so many autographs and getting so many photographs with the crowed that the winner will not have in his entire bowling life, we all know who was the winner.

Jason congratz on a great week you will win one for sure it is always tough losing from the number one position you are a true champion enjoy this weekend and putts you deserve it well done great year and it is nice to see another Australian win it
Carol Gio

Congratz AMP awesome effort. Reading those words you wrote Jason made me feel like I was almost there with you and Frawls watching AMP secure her place in history.

As everyone has said previously you ARE already a champion not only by your achievements in this great sport of ours but also as the person you are. Both you and AMP are an inspiration to me and many others.

Good luck with your big day and I'll see in Canberra in a couple of weeks.

Cheers Ash

Outstanding post Mr. Belmonte. As I thought years ago when I first met you, you shall be an impressive ambassador and mentor to this great sport.
Have a wonderful day,
Don Agent, Kegel

i dont visit this forums very often, and actually the only reason i came here was to find more info about your Jason.

I actually loved what you said, all the big names in sport have to be prepeared physically and mentally. You should have your thoughts set and dont even look at what other guys are doing. That could have avoided many pictures in your mind. Go with the attitude you had in World Tenpin Masters "If I beat C.Barnes, I can beat anyone in the world" when you think you are thinking negatively.

Work hard and good luck in next year, and more importantly, HAVE FUN! :)

Emilio

Back
Top Bottom