Congratulations to the new bride Mrs Fiona Cluff (aka Pilgrim)

9 x 4

Tournament Creator
Congratulations to Fiona Pilgrim who is now Mrs Fiona Cluff

Yesterday Kingaroy's very own Allstar Fiona Pilgrim tied the not to long time partner Craig Cluff. Fiona was married in front of a small crowd in Murgon & is leaving on her honeymoon with husband Craig tomorrow morning.

I'm sure alot of people know Fiona or have bowled with/against her especially those involved with the Association Challenge. So any who would like to leave their well wishes or a message for her please do so. I'm sure she'll have a read when she returns.

Not to leave out Sir Dean Pilgrim who did a great job in giving his beautiful daughter away on a fine & sunny afternoon. And to her mum Pam who celebrated her birthday on the same day, what a bitrhday present.

I've attached a picture or 2 of the beautiful bride Fiona for everyone to see

Attachments

• 06102007116-small.jpg
    06102007116-small.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 06102007118-small.jpg
    06102007118-small.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 06102007122-small.jpg
    06102007122-small.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 68
To my dear mate Fee, congrats on your big day, you looked lovely.:smiley.php:

Sincere wedding congrats to two wonderful people, who will make it look easy as the years go by!:bullrider:

This is just the start of the rest of your lives now, make the most of it.:romp_69l:

Love ya girl...:JD:

Congratulations to both Fiona and Craig…Sounds like it was a great day…Catch up with you both real soon…:flower::flower:

Well we can all sleep sound now that FIFI has finally got married:av-31:
Congrats to you both

Gary Kerri Riley & Darcyxxx

Hey Fee,

Bit out of the loop these days... but congrats on the nuptials and i am sure the honeymoon was great!

Hope to catch up soon in a bowling alley... might actually get off my arse and get back into it soon...

Take Care

Renay King
(Gold Coast)

Thanks Everybody. We went to New Zealand for our honeymoon and it was fantastic. The scenery is beautiful and green and rivers that run and lakes that actually have water in them. Took heaps of photos. Thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom