Congrats

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Hey, just wanna say a few congrats and a few haha's

Congrats to: Tom McLoughlin - 770 over 3 games (278, 235, 257) , 1133 over 5
Luke Dick - 1169 over 5 games, 288 high game ( x x x x x x x x x x9-)
Toni Woodcock - 698 over 3 games, unluck not to crack 700.
Congrats to myself, i finally bowled good.

Haha's to:
Brendan Payne 2x 8-10's
Wendy Schneider 8-10
Toni Woodcock 8-10
David Wilcox 2x 7-9's
Mitchell Marris 8-10
Aaron Cato 8-10

bad luck, canningtons a tough centre. But it's Luke's fault he told me to post these. Anywayz congrats to tom, luke and toni.

Later

hey adrian there was some sweet scores today and it was nice to see little tommy chuck a 700 ( even though it was for the final 3 games of the 5 -- it doesn't matter!!! :D :D :D ) as you still gotta get up there and put the ball where it should go
( I wish i remembered what to do on that 11th shot and last time i heard that damn 7-pin was still laughing its a$$ off :p )

oh yeah, Toni still shot 1094 for her 5 (against me too hahaha :p )

by the way, Look what Brendan started!!! 2 8-10's one day, a whole pageful the next bwahahahahhahaha
....nothing wrong with providing the entertainment to people and giving them what they want haha :p

i think i'll shut up now hahaha

later.
:twisted:

congrats again mini-CRRCCCKK (tommy) hahaha :twisted:

Really Luke u had better be careful with who are bagging. :p Just cause they had a bad day doesn't mean ur not gunna stuff up soon dude. :) Neways, Congrats to everyone who did good(specially lil Tommy) and Im pissed off I missed it!! Stoopid Leavers. :p

Cyas round

hey kimmy... i know i'm gonna stuff up sooner or later and am ready to take the humilation and sh1tstirring hahahaha...

who knows.. maybe i can give you guys a little christmas gift before the league has its break seeing it is the season and no one else seems to be selfless enough to give the rest one haha :p :twisted: :p

later... :twisted:

Yes I'm tipping Luke will leave a very nice Christmas Tree (5-7-10) before the years out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHA :twisted: :D

Luke. All I can say is DONT DO IT WHEN IM NOT THERE!!! LOL Ill be in Tomorrow. First time ion 2 weeks. Damn leavers. Neways, Looking forward to seeing a NICE christmas tree tomorrow Luke. :p

Neways, I gtg and get ready for my Graduation ceremony. *sigh* Cyas

well kim it was a pity that you were there on saturday :p as i'm sure, if you weren't there, those 5 and 7 pins that were spinning around for a split second, along with the 10pin, would have stood up instead of going down like all good things should hahahahaha :twisted: :p :twisted:

thankfully my total for the year is still 0 hahaha :p

only 5 more games for the year to leave one.... my black heart bleeds :roll: :p :twisted:

looks like i'm gonna be a selfish bast@rd after all hahahahahahaha :twisted:

that will be all for now... later

Back
Top Bottom