Congrats Mark Ramsay on 597 for two

twenban

Congratualtions Mark on a great two game block. You have always been one of the best scorers ever in the game and today you showed why. Well done ...

Wow...great scores Mark !!!!!

As Terry said one of the best scorers around..and a nice guy to boot and on his day still one of the best bowlers in the country....

No wonder this guy was one of Australias hottest bowlers years ago.I had a great deal of admiration for Mark 18 years ago, and nothing has changed. He still amazes me now.To call Mark a fantastic bowler is an under-statement.

Well done on your highest 2 game block mate........

Gavin.

Congrats Mark, was awesome to watch. Unfortunate about the last shot for 297 in the first game, but 597 block, that's simply fantastic.

Results of 1st stage Day Two for RCO.
Congratulations goes to Steve Hunt on a 242.09avg.
SMatchplay about to commence
AMF Redcliffe

Attachments

• RED OPEN SCORES DAY TWO 05.xls
    28 KB · Views: 67
Simply awesome bowling Mark. You still have that great touch. There was no need to "cut and paste" after all, was there!!! Well done =D>

Feral

FANTASTIC BOWLING Mark

Take care of the knees :rolleyes:

P.S. Thank your daughter for the advice "Anyone can do it!" next time send her my way at the beginning of the tournament & don't be a HOG

Brad

in a word? Wow... the Ramsay Striking machine at full throttle... impressive to watch mate, well done.

Timbo..

Back
Top Bottom