Congrats

Ice Maiden

I would just like to say congratualtions to ben, michael and sylvia for their performances in the Asian Schools Roll-offs.

For those that haven't seen the results:
Boys (field of 41)
14th Michael Cox, 108 points, 206 ave.(24 games)
27th Ben McLoughlin, 64 points, 191.58 ave
--------------------------------------------
Girls (field of 28)
14th Sylvia Wilson, 60 points, 191.17 ave

Well done and see you all on saturday

Hey everyone.
I would also like to congratulate Toni Woodcock, who absolutely romped it at the Asian Schools Roll Off! Well done Toni, and keep it up, you deserved it girl.
icon_smile.gif

Catcha all on saturday!

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Congratulaions to the Ice Madien.....

Obviously the Ice Madien lived up to her finishing on top of the field.........

Well done Toni on a great achievement.....

Seeya at Rachuig Trials
icon_biggrin.gif

Hello there everyone,

I'd also like to say congrats to Toni for her topping the table at the roll-offs. As well as congrats to Ben, Michael, and Sylvia on their results with all shooting over the 190 average for the 24 games -- makes me wish i was over there at least to watch.

Once again congrats to you all, and good luck to all the bowlers that made it through to the matchplay round of the President Shield Trials on the weekend. see you there.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Congratulations also to my Little Bro Ben and to Sylvia.....

Well done guys fantastic effort......

Just over 12 months bowling and super coach Thomo helpin out.... Big Futures ahead..

Lookign forward to seeing ya names on the leader board in the near future.......

dear toni
hey i just wanna say that you bowled really well...... and you deserved too get in toni keep up the good bowling

and see you on sat
your buddy sylvia wilson
WELL DONE MATE

Hey Toni,

Congratulations again on finishing on top of the Australian School Roll-offs over the past weekend, you definately deserved it as you bowled extremely well among the rest of the junior field.

It was good seeing you and your mum again and I am sure I'll catch up with you in April for Asian Schools Tournament.

Keep up the good bowling!
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom