CONGRAT'S KEON PARK

Whasup!

Congratulations Keon Park on your Men's ...Ladies and
Overall Victories today...

To my fellow teamies...what can i say other than...i've never felt so proud to be a part of any team...you girls are just the best...it was a gallant fight until the very end...cant wait to hopefully stand with you all again next year in the fight to win back the shield...

Congrat's to the All stars...especially Tanya, Nicole, Mac & Joel you all bowled outstanding....well done to all ;):D:)

Yep well done to KP .....Was a close battle ...Good fun & good scores ....
To my Frankston team mates you guys never gave up !!!
To Luke who made all stars well bowled mate ...
Also a big mention to Gavin Scott Our manager for the men who did a good job making sure we had drinks & doing all the papaer work !!!

To Frank Bell thanks...A Captain who just keeped trying to get our team going ...
To those who came out to support !! Thanks ..

Regards Mick Carlsson.

Thanks Mary for your congrats......
It was a very good fight to the bitter end for 2 strong ladies teams... You guys were awesome all weekend... I hope next year we can give the crowd another last game like we did this weekend...

To My WONDERFUL TEAM - you guys are just the best... And we did it when it counted... Looking forward to next year already...

Sue Raph - YOU ARE THE BEST.... And we love ya heaps....

Well done to our Mens team - Awesome Stuff.....

Congrats to all bowler that made the All Star - especially Tracy & Steve

Congrats to the Parkers - awesome bowling, but we'll be back making it hard again next year.

Congratulations on a great fight to all of my team - you all did a fantastic job and you should all be proud of yourselves!!!

For next year......

GO DANDY!!!!

Sue

Congratulations to Keon Park on your great win. And it was a fight to the end.

And to all the Seniors who bowled and managed on the weekend I have a wonderful time bowling with you all.

Nat

Congratulations Parkers. Great sportsmanship / sportswomanship and worthy winners. Lisa, great speech hun. That's why you are a leader :) Well done also to Jono for his 299 game. Better luck next time mate.
To our team. What a great bunch of friends and family. We gave our best and that's what matters. Hopefully we can do better next year. Thanks also to all our managers for their time and sacrifice and also to all the staff members of Amf Knox for a great weekend. Job well done team.
To all the bowlers from Northcote. Sad to see you guys go but you will always be remembered as our worthy opponent.
Best wishes,

Alex & Judy

I would also like to congratulate Keon Park, especially the ladies. It was a great last game to watch

Well done to the guys

Also like to thank all the seniors, I had a great time bowling with you this year, hopefully we'll be back next year.

Thanks, Sue

I forgot to say well done Steve & Tracey for making all stars

GO PARKERS!

I just want to say a HUGE congrats to the entire KP team for a fantastic effort on the weekend, the team work and sportsmanship was great. We all have such a great time and great bond which shows in our bowling. Lets hope we can do the same next year! Well done to Dandy ladies also, you are always such strong competitors and i think we all bring out the best in each other. Congrats Nicole for making the all star team, well done.

It was an absolute pleasure to bowl with the KP ladies team, we really fired when it counted! Thanks to Lisa and Narelle for keeping us motivated and Sue for your encouragement and support, we couldn't have done it without you. And congrats to Tracey for making the All Star Team, great work!

To the mens team, what can i say but what great bowling the entire weekend, you guys were fantastic. Congrats to John for your 299, but what a gumby, LOL. And last of all a huge congrats to Steve for being top all star, what can i say but back up rules!!!!!!

GO PARKERS!!

Jess

What can say......

Keon Park Ladies it was a great finish to a tough battle, but we did it when it counted.
AWESOME JOB to all

A BIG thanks to Co Captain Lisa, you are the best Buddy.

Sue Raph thanks for your support & encouragement again, we want you back next year.......

Keon Park Men great bowling all weekend.

Dandy Ladies I know you will back next year fighting again.

Congrats to all the All Stars

Hope to see you all again next year.

Narelle

Re: Congrats to all

I congratulate the Moorabbin mens team, we didn't win but the the game was played in true sportsman like manner. Peter "Revs" Wills handled the captains job with aplomb, the Ralphs, as usual, were a laugh a minute, Leigh Saunders bowled extremely well in his first Dunn Shield. The whole event, the atmosphere was really great. Congrats to all involved. We all had a wonderful, tiring time.

Hey

Well done Parkers Men And Ladies Well bowled all weekend.

To Dandy Ladies u bowled well...

Congarts to Tracey N Steve 4 making all star well Done

To Lisa N Narelle u guys were the best co captains u guys bowled well all weekend.... so well done

Once again well done parkers

see ya all again next year

Lou

Back
Top Bottom