Tasmanian Men Win Rachuig

GUS

Just got off the phone to Ash and the Men have WON RACHUIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An Outstanding effort from all the guys.

The Team has also finished 3rd Overall which is also a great achievement.
Well done to the Ladies for a great finish to get that 3rd Place.

I am a very proud member of the Tasmanian Bowling community ( & Rachuig Member every 2nd year :p ) right at the moment.

Ashley and Joel have also made the All Star Teams.

Ash might have also broken Garry's nose after leaving a flush 5-8-10 and sparing it :eek:

This is a very well deserved result for all the entire team and you all deserve the Success.

Enjoy the Celebrations.

Gus

CONGRATULATIONS to some of the best, nicest, awesomest people in the bowling world! Ash & Joel freakn awesome effort!!

Well done on a hard fought GOLD MEDAL guys. And ladies fighting back and getting the overall 3rd is awesome!

So happy for you all. Celebrate the usual 'Tassie' way - savour this moment, i bet some of you thought an overall medal could never happen!.... ENJOY AND CONGRATS ;)

have a drink for me, ive been there in spirit all week..
marty
:)

What an outstanding result!!:woot_jump:
Sincere congratulations to the whole team.....enjoy your success! :partytime2:

Freaking awesome guys....

We're all very proud of you.

So has Mr. Squiggle lost the lead out of his pencil?? :D

Absolutely outstanding!!!!!

Got a call from Boofa this arvo, sounded like absolute pandemonium breaking out in the background! :D
Couldn't be more prouder of the way the entire squad bowled, and dug in to get a win in the Mens and a 3rd overall.

I'm Big Kev excited - enjoy the well earned celebrations :beerchug:

well done guys,

but dont think u will be winning it next year :)

im going to be at Rooty Hill bowling for NSW next year and i cant wait to catch up with you all

Well done to all involved. Ash sounded like a very content and satisfied man last night, as Im sure gazza would have been as well after many years of trying! Well done to the whole team .... outstanding effort!!!

Congrats guys you all bowled great for the 3 days and fully deserved to win.
Ash summed it up in his speach you all play like a family with trust in each other.

To Ash,
You bowled well mate and thoroughly deserve being in the top averages, you are a great competitor and one of the most honest and fairest guys out there.

From all of the QLD Men

Congradulations to the tassie mens team,on an outstanding performance.
its taken 24 yr s to bring the trophy home.well done chris and ashley i know rod would be so proud ...wel done team cograts from karyn radcliffe

What a great result for a great bunch of guys. You guys toughed it out right to end for a very deserved victory.

Ash you are simply a legend, and a great bloke that does not know the meaning of the words give up. As for the wise one Mr Crick Snr :D 400+ Rachuig is evidence of just how committed you are to Tasmania and the Rachuig concept.

Joel Reeve this guys is destined for great things.

But to the whole team huge congratulations, you have totally earnt the right to party long and hard.

Cheers

Steve Hunt

great effort guys - well done. The win proves the old adage "two heads are better than one" LOL If I didn't say someone else would
Congrats Tassie

What an awesome experience.

Well done to the entire men's team (and us ladies too of course ;)) on what was a phenomenal effort. I am so stoked that I got to be a part of it and see it first hand. The feeling on the lanes during the last game is something that will stay with me forever. Once again, congratulations to you all - couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys and I couldn't be happier for each and everyone of you.

While I am at it, I would also like to thank everyone involved for making this year such an enjoyable one. Of course the results helped, but it was a great year all round. Thanks to Brett and Matt for all their efforts and also a special thank you to Yvette Lawton. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to come into a team where you hardly know anyone, but you made it seem so easy and fit in straight away. Both yourself and Robert have made 13 fans for life :D

Congrats to all the Tassie team for a fantastic effort this year at rachuig

Being part of your team last year I know what a close knit team you guys are and I felt honoured to bowl, with such a wonderful group of people.

I shared your tears of joy when the men won I know how much you deserved to win I love you guys heaps,and well done girls I miss you lots you see dreams do come true xxx:):):)

As I said to you boys after the presentation at the bowl, I am so proud of you all.
Congratulations!!
Well done to you ladies as well for helping contribute to the combined medal. Im also super proud of you guys :D

Special mention to Ash and Joel for making the All Stars team too. Legendary stuff boys!!

Jen

There is no better feeling than to be able to share the spoils of victory with your team mates.

It doesn't matter which way you look at it, it was just an outstanding team performance over the 3 days. As Ash said in his speech at the dinner, the passion and emotion that was shown during the last game against Victoria is what Rachuig is all about.

Looking forward to Rachuig 2010 already.

Back
Top Bottom