Visionary Charcoal Executioner

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Drilled with the pin 4 1/4 from PAP under ring finger at 80 degrees.

Drilled it up to compliment the Violet Gargoyle, and it does just that. Threw 2 shots with it in box finish (600 grit) and went straight to the ball spinner. Box finish was way way too much on med oil if you have any hand. Used Ebonite's Matte Finish to take it up to 1200 grit, and got the exact reaction I wanted.

Ball starts up about 5-6 feet earlier than the Violet, and rolls hard on the backend. The continuation through the pins in just fantastic... it doesn't quit.

Carrydown wasn't really a problem, it just smoothed out the reaction a little more.

Just a warning.... If you want a great, consistant rolling ball that can be used on many different conditions with surface changes, get in quick. These are being discontinued very soon, and rumour has it they will be completely gone by mid August.

Thanks again to Max and Lee at Bowling Balls Australia for this great ball. Adelaide to Hobart over the weekend... how can you beat that? :)

I have to agree with andrew, I've had one of these bad boys for almost 2 years now and they are nothing short of fantastic, I've used them on sport and house patterns and I doubt I've seen anything as consistent or even rolling as this ball.

Mine is drilled standard pin out from the ring finger with a balnce hole to bring the ball back to legal (long & flip drilling as i recall) and even with this drilling i only take this ball back to box condition for sports series events. Otherwise box is way too much for house conditions.

Get them while you still can, there wont be many left soon.

just got this ball of my mate and haven't thrown down the lane proplerly but once i have can fully review this ball had a couple of shots with it great from thoughs first few shots

Back
Top Bottom