Canberra Seniors Cup

Hi Fred, confirmed received and updated Squad List attached. If there any anomolies or errors, please let me know via this site. If there are any, I can double check and advise.
Regards
Andrew Campbell

Attachments

• 2008 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list.doc
    130 KB · Views: 69
Hi Andrew,
Gary Bernardin is now LISTED in B Squad ????????? :confused:

I registered him in A Squad along with myself and Ray Kreuger weeks ago as we are travelling together

could you fix please
regards
Animal

Hi Lawrie, I don't alter Squads as I am not the TD, I just have been helping by posting on TB, but I have passed this on by cut and paste to TD. To be doubly sure your request is actioned, send an email to [email protected] and ask for read receipt and reply. Regards

Andrew Campbell

Hi All, here is latest Squad Listing for Canberra Seniors Cup. Please let me know if there are any errors or ommissions. Regards
Andrew Campbell

Attachments

130.5 KB · Views: 64
Hi andrew,originally I was listed with the s.a. travellers, but have posted payment and form on the 4th. Was listed in A squad but seem to have moved B could I be sent back to A please. ian fraser.

Hi Ian, as mentioned in previous posts, I am not the TD so I have passed this on to him and ask he check if payment and form has been received. When I receive confirmation, I will post a further squad list. Regards

Andrew C

Hi Andrew, I have noticed that Christine Webster and Barbara Richmond are not on the list and they are definately coming.
Thank You
Ursula

Urs

Please confirm that they have sent their forms to either Terry (TD) or paid fees through Chris B at tuggeranong bowl. If they have done so in the last day or so, then we have not as yet been notified. Should have a new list out Monday. Will forward their names to Terry.

Andrew

Hi All, updated Squad list as at end of Friday the 7th March. If there any issues with these in respect to payments, or your assigned squad, please post replies back to me. I have passed on requests from Rod Stewart VIC and Ian Fraser SA to go back to A Squad to the TD, and will advise on this forum.
Regards,
Andrew Campbell

Attachments

131 KB · Views: 74
Hi All, a suggestion was made by one of the WA contingent that the Seniors try and organise a dinner / get together somewhere on the Saturday night the 29th March when you are all here in Canberra. There are a few places close to the Tuggeranong Bowl including Sthn X Club and Tuggeranong Town Centre Club who can cater if there are people interested.

It will probably depend on where people are staying in Canberra, whether with friends or at hotel / motels, but if folks are interested, could you collectively have a chat and let me know via this forum how many may want to go and I'll see if I can book something. No promises for dinner venue as the event is only just over 2 weeks away but if I knew before end of tomorrow approximate numbers, I may have a chance at securing something.

Cheers,

Andrew Campbell

Hey Paul, I rang the club ( 62937200 ) and I know you can book at the Carvery Bistro or Valley Grill. But they need to know some firmer numbers. So how about I ask again if people from ALL states would like to go to the SthnX Club on the Saturday the 29th, and then I am happy to book.

So how about we say that could people interested send a post ( besides yours ) to me by the end of Wednesday the 19th March. Whatever I have plus WA with 10 people I will book, otherwise you could miss out.

Look forward to hearing from you all. Angy and I will be going from ACT.

Cheers

Andrew Campbell

Hi Andrew
For the booking at the Southern X on the Sat Nite please put 13 South Aussies plus 2 ring-ins from Queensland = 15 all together
Thankyou, Tony

Hi All, updated Squad List as of COB today. The A Squad spots have all been paid for and are confirmed. Regards
Andrew Campbell

Attachments

131 KB · Views: 51
Hi Rod, the TD had moved you ( as far as I believe ) because others who were originally in A Squad, but went to B Squad because they hadn't paid, came back to A Squad because they had now fully paid their entry.

If you have any issues with this, then email the TD [email protected] as I am only the messenger through this site. Regards

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom