Best in WA

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Hey guys, who do you think is
1. The best Junior male Bowler now (2001, Under 18)?
2. The best Junior female bowler now (2001, Under 18)?

And whos looking forward to Trials and Bunbury?
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well theres really only one answer for both categories as far as I am concerned

Female - Would have to be unquestionably CAROL GIANOTTI
Check out Carols Website for proof of the pudding, too much too say about this lady to fit in here www.carolgianotti.com

Male - Would have to be Steve Wimbridge
One of very few Male Juniors to have won a National Major - Australian Junior MASTERS 1982 (Sorry Steve had to put the year in)

Also won of few Male Juniors, to have come out of Perth, that continued into the Senior ranks and has also won a Major there(Perth Cup 1986 - Again sorry to mention the year)

Other Juniors to make mention would have to be Teena Peeke, Scott Rosman, Matt Fragall and Scott Andrews the only other junior bowlers that i can recall to have won Majors in the junior ranks
(Apologies if I missed anyone)

Having been apart of Bowling for now (yikes) over 20years i can honestly say we have had some great juniors represent us, lets just hope theres many more to come and hopefully more that will continue into Senior ranks.

Good Luck to you all in the Presidents Shield Trials, representing your state is a huge honor and participating what I believe is still the number one event in the country is an experience I hope you all will achieve one day

GIDDY UP!!!!

Oh man! I remember Scotty Rosman all those years ago...he became a good bowler?
I agree about Carol. She and I bowled together a few times and I spent a lot of time with Steve Wimbridge. What became of him? I remember he married Glenda Fishwyck.

Back
Top Bottom