2006 victorian junoir bowlers of the year

fishbog

idatola of 10 pin bowla
hey i am just sitting ehre doin nothing and i got pondering who is the ebst under 18 male bowler in victoria atm and who is the best under 18 female bowler of the year is just wanna know peoples thoughts just for a bit opf fun

Ey Matt
I think either

GIRLZ:EITHEIR
Alicia Garioch
Bec Whiting
Caroline Chang

BOYZ: EITHEIR
Nathan Parlby
James Blennerhassett
Ben Tait

Who do u think it will b?

I vote for:
Bec Whiting &
Caz Chang
you guys are the best:D
x-x Jess x-x

As Jessica Ryan is still classified as a junior this year and the highest ranking victorian junior i would have to say that she would win the female juniour bowler of the year.

Jess Ryan, Alicia Garioch, Bec Whiting, Caroline Chang

Nathan Parlby, Ben Tait, Jack Livingston

All of these bowlers have amazing potential.
As do alot of other juniors. They have all also put in lots of time in their game and improved by leaps and bounds in the last year or two.

hey hey, i would hav to say Jess Ryan and alicia (tho u guys wont be juniors for long ur gonna kick ass in youth:p all over the country), and Bec Whiting. Boys would hav to say Ben Tait( onli 16 and already bowled a 300 cant say much there:p) Nathan Parlby, and Nick Mills....
Tho these bowlers show great skill, there r soo many talented up and comming young bowlers who show gr8 potential and will be tough competitors in the future;)
........... cheers Caz

Knowing Jess Ryan very well, and knowing how well she does bowl because she is a fantastic bowler, it would have to be her. Dont know any other 'juniors' to put in to this.

Girls- Jessica Ryan

Oh my god glen suck points or what :) :) :)

But i do have to agree National Rankings event winner and cashed in everything she entered for the year. Oustanding.

Just imagine how good she will be when she carries her own gear into the bowl

Phil

Jess i agree with you ur sis is one of the best bowlers ive eva seen so GO ALICIA u diserve to win!

Jas (carn warrnambool)

told myself i wouldnt say anyone but hell

boys: nathan parlby
for reason
captain victorian pressie shield team
consistent good scores
all star at goldpin shield
winner of werribee junoir cup
and prob more i dont know bout

girls: rebecca whiting
reasons
1st place in melb junoir cup
1st place in werribee junoir cup
1st place in sydney junoir cup
made cut in both melb youth cup and weriibe youth cup
all star in pressie shield
top all star in amf shield and golpin shield
part of the girls team that won pressie shield
and consistent good scores

i have based this on how people bowled this year not over there whole careers

but speacial mentions go to alicia, luke kairn, jess ryan and others i forgot to mention u all had great years

and for the record this is my opinion just like everyone who puts something on here has there opinion

Back
Top Bottom