QAMF "Bowlers of the Year" Winners

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
On behalf of QubicaAMF Worldwide LLC I would firstly like to thank every bowler across Australia that supported the series in its very first year, and to the 6 centres that allowed there tournaments to make up the series.

AMF Mt Gravatt, Werribee Superbowl, Mayfield, Geelong Bowling Lanes, Village Bowl & Ed Fleming Lanes.

Special thank you's also go to our sponsors: Columbia300, Ebonite International & QubicaAMF.
and of course our volunteers: Peter Coburn, Barbara Marcollini, George Frilingos, Rudy Turoczi & Jeanette Baker.

On to the announcement that everyone has been waiting for the winners of the trip to Vegas to bowl in the 2007 Ebonite TAT tournament in February proudly donated by EBONITE INTERNATIONAL.

Male Bowler of the Year - Ben Coupland
Female Bowler of the Year - Cassie Staudinger

Congratulations to both Cassie & Ben I will be in contact with you both very soon, once the dates have been confirmed for the event, in the meantime just make sure your passports are up to date.

Next year the series will be back again with a few changes, and added incentives, im just in the process of putting together what tournaments will make up next years events and then the official calender will be made available.

Series Co-Ordinator
Glenn Rowland
QubicaAMF Worldwide LLC

Awsome congrats to ben and cassie on winning the trip to vagas can't wait to see what's in mind for next year also i would like to thank glen for getting this great series up and running and Ebonite for the trip this wouldn't of happened if wasn't for them.

Chris

Ps everyone should say thanks to glen and all the people involved this wouldn't of happened if it wasn't for them.

Congrats to Benny and Cass on your wins WOOP WOOP!! Thats awesome have a field day in Vegas as I am sure you will do...

Nobbsei

Congrats to Ben and Cassie, well deserved both of you. Best of luck over in the tournament.

Thanks to Glen and all others involved with the series, it's fantastic to have a youth series.

WELL DONE CASSIE & BENNY,

LOTS OF LUCK IN VEGAS.

NEED ME TO CARRY ANY LUGGAGE? LOL

KIM SPICER-SUNA

Back
Top Bottom