Berri Squad Listings

A Squad should be finished by 12pm according to my calculations. It has a 8.45am check in, 9.00am bowl, 2 to a lane, bowling 10 games. Between 12-12.30 will be on the mark

That would give me time to get back to mildura for the wedding at about 3pm I think it is..

Will have to do some checking ;)

You saying he cant hack it with the big boys Paul.
Seems like we've heard it all before. Cant bowl or support a local tournament because im saving money to support a tournament interstate. No wonder we got bugger all to bowl in here. Sad when you have to rely on 85% interstate bowlers to keep a local tournament going.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
P.S.
Wonder how many local tournaments these guys will have to bowl in when there 24 years old.

Chinner, i am all for bowling local tournaments, but a lot of planning has gone into brunswick youth for me this year, not only training, but planning flights and accommodation.
This tournament has just come out. no doubt this will be a great tournament. BUT im not wreaking a couple of months planning just cause a local tournament as popped up. i bowl a lot of local tournaments. I dont remember the last time you came out to a sport series tournament.

Maybe next year this wont clash with a tournament and i will make the trip..

You got a problem me not bowling local tournaments chin u speak to me in private not on a public forum..

Ash

P.S. I Have no doubt this tournament will be a great success, with some great people behind it.

Hey there George

4 days ago you said the entry form would be out in 48 hours (2 days ago).

Is there an update to the ETA of the entry form. I am hanging out for it so I can do some organising, etc.

If it is going to be delay for some time, can you please give some more info such as the proposed pay out figures, no of games, proposed price of the tournament, maybe even a phone number for the bowl, etc.

THANKS

DAVID

Chinner, i am all for bowling local tournaments, but a lot of planning has gone into brunswick youth for me this year, not only training, but planning flights and accommodation.
This tournament has just come out. no doubt this will be a great tournament. BUT im not wreaking a couple of months planning just cause a local tournament as popped up. i bowl a lot of local tournaments. Maybe next year this wont clash with a tournament and i will make the trip..

Ash
P.S. I Have no doubt this tournament will be a great success, with some great people behind it.

Fair call Garden Gnome about the booking flights, accomodation.

Between the S.A. Cup, Barossa, Elizabeth, Salisbury tournaments over the last 2-3 years certain youth bowlers havent exactly made there presence felt with there attendance at these local tournaments.

I dont remember the last time you came out to a sport series tournament.

Im certainly not going to be accountable to you or anyone else if I choose not to bowl a few sports series tournaments this year. Ive spent the last 25 years supporting nearly every tournament held in S.A. as a bowler & on committee's running the tournaments. Something a lot of current youth bowlers will never be able to claim.

You got a problem me not bowling local tournaments chin u speak to me in private not on a public forum..

I dont have a problem with you not bowling. As i have told people over the last 3-4 years who try to run tournaments, dont rely on a majority of the youth bowlers, they'll only let you down. As I seem to only bowl the local tournaments you dont I suppose we'll have to continue to correspond on totalbowling.

Put Ray Martin down for B squad please . . Or let me know If it has to be A squad . . thanks .. ;)

Tournament details updated, entry form to be distributed to centres soon. Please continue to add your name on this post. For squads.

Squads to date:

A Squad:

Robert Elliott
Isaac Elliott
Jarrod Hill
Jeremy Hill
Danny Ross
Michael Johnson
David Sniedze
Chris Cummins
Rob Chinner
George Frilingos
Jarrod Lean
Travis Dunn

B Squad:

Lisa Garioch
Rob Garioch
Brenton Davy
Tony Stopple
Michael Tran
Ken White
Joe Pileggi
Ketut Sidang
Philip Allcroft
Tony Long
David Wyborn
Greig Lyas
Colin Hunt
Ray Martin

Just a quick note, that each squad is going to be capped at 20 bowlers. Deposits will be payable in the upcoming weeks to secure your spot. Keep the names coming

Tournament details updated, entry form to be distributed to centres soon. Please continue to add your name on this post. For squads.

Squads to date:

A Squad:

Robert Elliott
Isaac Elliott
Jarrod Hill
Jeremy Hill
Danny Ross
Michael Johnson
David Sniedze
Chris Cummins
Rob Chinner
George Frilingos
Jarrod Lean
Travis Dunn

B Squad:

Lisa Garioch
Rob Garioch
Brenton Davy
Tony Stopple
Michael Tran
Ken White
Joe Pileggi
Ketut Sidang
Philip Allcroft
Tony Long
David Wyborn
Greig Lyas
Colin Hunt
Ray Martin
Dave Kuhn
Scott Sutton
Alan Mcmaster

Just a quick note, that each squad is going to be capped at 20 bowlers. Deposits will be payable in the upcoming weeks to secure your spot. Keep the names coming

Gday Steve
I am a starter for the tornament and am looking forward to the challenge. Could you place me in A squad.
Jeff Halls

Back
Top Bottom