Berri Squad Listings

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Tournament is on December 13th and 14th, 2008. Entry form to be out in a few days. There will be 2 squads only, capped at 20 bowlers per squad. There is not defined squad times as yet, I'll have that soon.

Please post your interest below:

Squad A - Approx 9.00am start

Squad B - Approx. 2.00am start

Thank you

Tournament is on December 13th and 14th, 2008. Entry form to be out in a few days. There will be 2 squads only, capped at 20 bowlers per squad. There is not defined squad times as yet, I'll have that soon.
Please post your interest below:
Squad A - Approx 9.00am start
Squad B - Approx. 2.00am start
Thank you

Squad B - Approx. 2.00am start - seems a little early in morning:D:D

Hey there.

Without seeing the entry form I will put myself in for this as it will give me an excuse to go and have a bowl at Berri. I have been meaning to and want to go up there and have a bowl to see what the centre is like.

Can you please put David Sniedze and Chris Cummins down for - A Squad.

THANKS

DAVID

Its a real bugga thats it on the weekend of Brunswick youth.. or i would make the trip!

Maybe next time..

Ash

Its a real bugga thats it on the weekend of Brunswick youth.. or i would make the trip!
Maybe next time..
Ash

Why travel interstate when you've got a tournament on your front door step.
Probably better money at berri.

A Squad for me thanks George.

Absolutely spewin that this is on the same weekend as a wedding I have to go to. :(

Its not a 3 hour drive from nearest airport either.. Its only 1.5 hours from Mildura Airport :p

Maybe because he's a "YOUTH" bowler.....
Paul K.

You saying he cant hack it with the big boys Paul.

Seems like we've heard it all before. Cant bowl or support a local tournament because im saving money to support a tournament interstate. No wonder we got bugger all to bowl in here. Sad when you have to rely on 85% interstate bowlers to keep a local tournament going.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

P.S.

Wonder how many local tournaments these guys will have to bowl in when there 24 years old.

This will be the best value tournament in South Australia. The prizefund is huge, with some great bonus prizes thrown in. We are currently trying to organise some discount accommodation on some house boats and cabins along the water for all the bowlers participating.

Berri is one of Australia's state of the art centres featuring the very latest AMF 82-90XL machines, Qubica AMF HPL lanes and the latest Qubica scoring. It is a hidden gem and I'm glad Steve has decided to run a tournament out there.

For the interstaters, its a wine lovers paradise with some of Australia's best wineries on your doorstep. Great for that weekend away (with a little bowling thrown in).

The entry form is almost complete, the minute it is approved I'll post it. Entry forms will be sent through all South Australian Bowling Centres soon also.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Hey there George,

Please add Robert Elliott and Isaac Elliott to A squad

Cheers
Udder

p.s. Hey Chin, we playing golf in the afternoon???:p:p:p:p:p

Squads to date:

A Squad:

Robert Elliott
Isaac Elliott
Jarrod Hill
Jeremy Hill
Danny Ross
Michael Johnson
David Sniedze
Chris Cummins
Rob Chinner
George Frilingos

B Squad:

Lisa Garioch
Rob Garioch
Brenton Davy
Tony Stopple

Just a quick note, that each squad is going to be capped at 20 bowlers. Deposits will be payable in the upcoming weeks to secure your spot. Keep the names coming :D

Sometimes little country towns offer an environment the big cities cannot. I was there for the launch of Berri where Belmo and I did an exhibition match, we both had a great time and have great memories of the weekend :D

I know Steve pretty well, he just wanted my assistance in putting something together. I'm also a huge wine buff and would not pass on a trip to Berri :D I'll be back at Bathurst to defend my title also :D

Back
Top Bottom