BENDIGO HOSTING COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2010

And what gary your gonna be the one to take Kev down.........highly unlikly.........
I don't think at the end of the masters it will be.........
CHAMP GARY THE KING VAN STEENIS.............
You have to make the board first and a 650 won't get you in.........

Bowling good scores on a ditch in Shepp doesn't count in this Hammer. You will have no team to hold your hand and carry you through this tourney like you do in Country Cup. Be interesting to see what you do without Kev protecting you.

I think with the field that is bowling there are a few names that could win. Maybe I am an outsider but I will make sure that anyone who beats me earns it (if/when I qualify for the masters).

blah blah blah blah blah, bite bite bite bite bite, how about we have a little wager on the weekend then! ha! or you to scared cos its not on here........come on bring it on ######! As for the ditch in shepp, you would not even hit the pocket.......... and as for kev protecting me well its good to have mates to back you up........

So when or if you make the masters i'll be their waiting for you.........

Hamma

What so after i beat you will it be a ditch in bendigo too.......... and you should on seen kevs 300 game tonight....ALL IN THE POCKET.........just kept tapping it in

Hey Gary, hope Hamma does'nt find out about your thumb injury.;)

Make sure you have a good supply of skin patch for the weekend:)

Rob

and given that theres about 52 pubs in bendigo you could probably do a good old fashioned pub crawl if they did:)

52 beers, 52 bashings, another day in paradise.

Seem to remember attempting that crawl a long time ago, rule was you had to walk or run from pub to pub, it was never going to happen. :p

52 beers, 52 bashings, another day in paradise.

Seem to remember attempting that crawl a long time ago, rule was you had to walk or run from pub to pub, it was never going to happen. :p

No Heart or no commitment - Motta will give it a crack - gave it a try a CCup that was a walk and a hlaf

Back
Top Bottom