BENDIGO HOSTING COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2010

No Heart or no commitment - Motta will give it a crack - gave it a try a CCup that was a walk and a hlaf

Had plenty of intent, plenty of time - not enough money in the end and no idea of what me and my mate had actually set out to do. Once you're well into double figures its a whole lotta fun! Ah yes, those were the days.

Motts wouldn't just give it a crack, I reckon he could complete the challenge just in time to line up against Kev in the masters. Now that would be good to see! ;)

Of course you would have to get the footloose soundtrack playing in case Jason decides to take a swing at a ball return. :p

So ante up, who is going to make up the masters finals field fo rmen and women? Anyone got a list of the logical ones to be in there?

Maybe motta should have better footwear this time, and not pike out and jump in the car this time..................

hey motta i'll have a go with ya but i wreckon farqy can out drink us both

Hamma

I wouldn't stay at the Homestead Motor Inn for a number of reasons...

You'd be better off at another property.

I wouldn't stay at the Homestead Motor Inn for a number of reasons...

You'd be better off at another property.

Maybe you should state some of those reasons............:confused:

We have stayed at this motel many times over the last 6 years without a problem.
Has always been good service and friendly staff.

Rob

There are a number opf reasons why I personally would choose another motel over the Homestead Inn..I'll list just a few for you guys.

1) There are at least 8 other motels on High Street which are between the Homestead and the bowl.

2) It's 5 kms away from Dragon City lLnes and there isn't a whole lot to do in the surrounding area.

3) This motel raises their rates during long weekends, so giving a 10% discount really doesn't amount to any savings. Other closer motels in Bendigo do not charge higher tariffs during long weekends or high occupany periods.

4) The rooms are pretty ordinary for what you're paying.

There are other reasons as well, but I won't go into those here.

Good luck to All this weekend, especially Shelby & my Lisa;)

Masters will be interesting.

Rob

PS....stay away from a certain servic

There are a number opf reasons why I personally would choose another motel over the Homestead Inn..I'll list just a few for you guys.

1) There are at least 8 other motels on High Street which are between the Homestead and the bowl.

2) It's 5 kms away from Dragon City lLnes and there isn't a whole lot to do in the surrounding area.

3) This motel raises their rates during long weekends, so giving a 10% discount really doesn't amount to any savings. Other closer motels in Bendigo do not charge higher tariffs during long weekends or high occupany periods.

4) The rooms are pretty ordinary for what you're paying.

There are other reasons as well, but I won't go into those here.

And what are the real reasons Wayne? The ones you listed above have nothing to do with your post.

Back
Top Bottom