BENDIGO HOSTING COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2010

I wish motta got it on video................ he just was not quick enough............ and gary.....blah blah blah.... i hope we play against you at emerson on LANE 4 it will bring back memories........mottas 5 7 10 that was the high light but i wreckon falling off the lanes backwards into the chair and smashing your ass was better......... only a lebbo would do that tho........catch ya soon bro.......

Hamma

Had plenty of intent, plenty of time - not enough money in the end and no idea of what me and my mate had actually set out to do. Once you're well into double figures its a whole lotta fun! Ah yes, those were the days.

Motts wouldn't just give it a crack, I reckon he could complete the challenge just in time to line up against Kev in the masters. Now that would be good to see! ;)

Of course you would have to get the footloose soundtrack playing in case Jason decides to take a swing at a ball return. :pBall return wasnt the issue this time!

So ante up, who is going to make up the masters finals field fo rmen and women? Anyone got a list of the logical ones to be in there?

Yes Gary took a dive ... I wish I had seen it :(
Just wasnt quick enough getting the video camera outa the pocket, ge he was up quick as a flash though!

I would like to thank everyone how made the trip to Bendigo for the Country Championships.
There alot of personal bests,beaten this week end.

I would also like to thank Simon Brooks, Margret Wilson & Ron Wilson for there effort over the Duration of the event.

The Masters scores are:

Greg, thanks for a great weekend. Any chance of getting the results for the whole weekend, not just the Masters , please

And well done Dean, Liss, Shelby & Braedyn. See staying outta your room sunday night paid off dean! And i told you that $3/1 for the shelby,lisa and yourself treble was as good as you were gonna get! and i also did think the $1.20 i was giving for you was good! So when do i get the Gorrilla you put on kev's head? :p
Seriously tho, looked like dean of old, well bowled and well done le bro, pressure on in the desperado squad and showed the talent today that is in there.
Cheers!!!!!!!!

Had a great weekend at Bendigo,caught up with a great group of freinds saw some great bowling and had many laughs I was thinking the last 2 times I've seen motta bowl he's left a 5,7,10 and landed on his arse and all while sober btw m8 love the wolverine look...lol,thanks for the back crack sunday night Deano saved me the Chiro appointment Tuesday morning...........Congrats Deano awsume bowling all weekend you deserved to win congrats also to Lisa and shelby I know I should have got some on Braedyn as well for the Quaddy and Chester even graced us with his presence I think its time for the tupee there......Dissapointed to loose the masters but the run had to come to an end ,I'm happy 227 ave to come 4th with the 3 above me all great bowlers who deserved where they finished...........Dont know If I'II have ago next year with no prize money for the masters ?? ,It becomes an expensive excersize to win for prestige,a trophy you have to give back and a shirt,I could chuck in Melb Cup for what it cost me to bowl at Bendgo ?? See what happens next year.......Mr Socko starting to smell, better go put him in the wash........Oh and Gary did you end up finding a suitable Penis Pump

Kev

Heard all these rumours about you putting stuff in my bowling bag but I never found anything and it isn't there. Either you had the wrong bag or someone removed it before I saw what you did.

I liked Warren Hinchcliffe's comment to me when I walked back after sparing the frame when I did the dive. All he said was "You finished ****ing around now?"

Deano should have taken Wayne Chester up on his offer to bowl doubles. They could have been called "The Twins".

Deano you fat bastard. My car still stinks.

well done to all the winners. deano, lisa, shelby and of course Breads! just glad you weren't bowling in the adult division mate :p

thank-you to simon, greg and everyone else who helped out. was very well run

would also like to thank the shepparton boys for shooting 569 on me over 2. i know yas dont like us geelong guys very much but that was a bit harsh :p

cheers
josh

Well done Dean on winning Masters, I was surprised you let the others stay so close.

Congrats Shelby, you bowled awesome all weekend, well done babe.
I told Jess you averaged 204 at Masters and she said "NO WAY! I was 18 before I averaged that much" :)

Braedyn you are a great bowler, you will give these big mouth boys something to watch in future years, well done mate.

I mentioned to a few that Paige was the one to beat in Masters, well done on coming runners up Paige, you bowled very well.

Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, I wish I had some of your energy and enthusiasm, unfortunately I think it is your undoing. You make everyone want to beat you just that little bit more. Don't stop doing it, we luv it ;)

Thanx to Greg Brooks for all your encouragement during the Masters, it was a pleasure to bowl with you Greg

Lisa

Well what a great weekend it was. Got to catch up with so many good friends and make some new ones. (probly some enemies as well).

Well done to Lisa for winning the Womens Masters. Hardly missed the pocket all weekend and when it counted most you stood up and came through. Its nearly the best i have seen you bowl.

Shelby. What can i say. Unbeleivable improvement in the last 6 months and im excited to see what the next 6 bring. Congrats on winning the girls junior masters.

Braedyn. Well done winnning the boys junior masters. Never watched you before but im very impressed not only with your game but your mental game for a young bloke is unreal.

Hamma well bowled this weekend mate. Just shows persiverance does count. Led all day mate and not only are you a good bloke but a great bowler.

MR Alvisse. Dont think i seen anybody else hit the pocket as much as you did. Not only that dont think you would ever see those games thrown against you in matchplay ever again. Well bowled mate.

To everybody else as i said it was good to see everyone again. High scores were there.

Deano

P.S Thanks for everybody that has been supportive of me since ive been back bowling. There are a few of you so im not going to name everybody but you guys know who you are.

P.S.S Jason and Gary im really sorry about the trip home. NOT.

So many memories from yet another enjoyable weekend away bowling. I think everyone has mentioned the most memorable, it never ceases to amaze me how the same bunch of people can produce these moments time after time.

There was some fantastic bowling on the weekend. Firstly I would like to congratulate Lisa on her win. I had no doubt that Lisa was the one to beat on the weekend. I am content on coming second to a bowler who I respect so much on and off the lanes. Well Done Lisa!!

Deano, it was a priviledge to bowl with you on Monday. Honestly, it showed me a different side of your bowling other than the cocky Mildura guy from Country Cup. You never looked like missing all day, kept your head down and got the job done. Thanks for letting me 'bounce' off you!! Congrats Mate, you deserved it.

Chrissy, my mate, we tried and weren't quite good enough on the day to do it. You bowled like a champ though, just like I knew you would. Good Job.

Braedyn, wow what a talent you are. You are not only a fantastic bowler with a very promising future, you are without a doubt a very genuine young man as well. It was so nice to see you let your bowling do the talking without letting your mouth take over. Some adults should take a more notice of bowlers like yourself. Congrates buddy, you bowled awesome.

Shelby, another little Garioch gem!! Yes it is in your blood, but you still have to do the deed on the lanes, and from the word go you hit the ground running. What impresses me the most about you is your maturity on the lanes. There's no attitude it's all about getting that ball down the other end and getting the best result and knocking over those pins. Well Done Sweetheart, you bowled the best I have seen you bowl. And there will be a lot more of that in the future.

To everyone else, thanks for the laughs..... with me and at me, it's all the same!! ;)

I'm looking forward to the next time.

I have some more results for the Juniors, the adults will come later.

Attachments

• Country Champs 2010Juniors.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 59
Thanks greg the kids up here will be very happy.Thanks to all you guys that made the weekends happen and congrats to all the winners even Worren and R8CH ;)

Back
Top Bottom