BENDIGO HOSTING COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2010

Thanks to everyone who made it here for day 1.

The high series for the day went to David Farquharson 684, looking forward to some more high scores tomorrow.

Greg Brooks

I should have beaten that by far, but my nice greek church leave after 3 in the last game and a missed 4pin spare cost me... 682 series... bah. :)

There are a lot of scores in all divisions,at this stage i'll give you open only.

Open Singles.

David Farquharson 684
Rikki Pool 682

Ladies Open Singles

Wendy Thompson 638
Shirley Muxworthy 615

Masters Qualifying

Open Mens

D. Champ Kevin the King Wilkins

2. Greg Brooks 744
3.David Farky 684
4.Martin Muxworthy 667
5.Neale Hinsley 663
6.Warren Hinchcliff 643

Ladies Open Masters

D.Champ Amanda De Lange

2.Wendy Thompson 638
3.Shirley Muxworthy 615

Looking forward to a great weekend here in Bendigo.

And what gary your gonna be the one to take Kev down.........highly unlikly.........
I don't think at the end of the masters it will be.........
CHAMP GARY THE KING VAN STEENIS.............
You have to make the board first and a 650 won't get you in.........

Hey hey hey Hamma the Handbag. I got you as favourite to win the masters if you are bowling. If its like its ment to be which is a carry fest well you will **** it in because you wont have to spare.

Deano

Well well well its deano..... how you been mate..... i heard you that you were bowling...true or false?.... hope you are i was looking foward to match up against you again....... and yeah i'm bowling and by the way the sparing has been just awesome........... just so everyone knows........

Hamma

Yeah mate im hoping to bowl. Just got to get the ok from work. As for your sparing im not to sure. Anyway ill let you beleive that you are sparing well.

Well i rekon the cut will be 700+.

Deano

If you are thinking of coming to Bendigo and haven't put your entries in yet.

Its Ok we are still taking entries for Saturday and Sunday but there are very limited spots left.

If we need we will run a 6.00pm squad on Sunday for anyone wanting to have another go at masters etc.

On Sunday night after the qualifying for the masters i will be putting down the sports pattern that we will used on the 27th of this Month.If anyone wants to have a go on this it will be $10.00 for 3 games.Any side pots or brackets that we may run will be extra.

Greg Brooks

Back
Top Bottom